+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree769Likes

Thread: 9/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 9/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    Dani needs to stop saying she's going to snap Ian's neck. Terrible girl just terrible.
    I know. Dan looks at the camera and says "She doesn't really mean that."
    Punkin, Lightfoot, Shoepie and 2 others like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Ohhhh I think it's time for me to check out.....can't handle Danielle's diarrhea mouth.

Not to sound like a broken record (while totally doing so), but this is another reason I like Dan so much. He says he's a robot and plays like it, and he means it. Need the proof? Compare these two right now. One is playing a game like a gamer, and one needs to be Willie'd.
    Punkin, Shoepie, Katydyd and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Danielle is really making it easy for Ian to take Dan and not her. Shouldn't she be trying to talk him into taking her? Shouldn't she be throwing Dan under the bus no matter what? I don't get it.
    It's possible that this was Plan B for Dan. Either she freaks Ian out enough about votes to throw the comp to Dan so he remains free of Dani's wrath, or she just pisses off Ian enough so it's ensured that he doesn't take her. Plan C is that Dani gets so distracted emotionally that it doesn't occur to her to campaign to Ian and use logic.

Dan wins no matter what permutation of the plan comes through.
    Dirty, but brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    Dani needs to stop saying she's going to snap Ian's neck. Terrible girl just terrible.
    Right, so now we have all four feeds on Ian, rocking.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Well!! I see the real Dani has emerged for all of us to see! It's a game! I know it's disappointing to be in this position, and especially realizing that you've been used, but her anger is misplaced. Truly, she should only be mad with herself. No matter what Dan or anyone else asked her to do, her fate was always in her hands. You want to win, basically win comps. Don't let anyone else tell you what to do. Always do what you think is best for yourself.

I hope she enjoys her part time consolation prize. . .Shane. I don't think that will last long either, but I could be wrong.

This is the first time I'm hearing just how long and how bad she doesn't like Ian. I think she said before the alliance. Part of the reason she was so mad that Shane left instead of Ian was that Ian was still there. Then she had to pull back her animosity and think strategically again. Now, she doesn't and can let it fly. Oh, my...they cut to fish when she mentioned physical harm even though she said she would never physically hurt anybody.

I wonder if DR has called her in for a psych session and that is why we now have four feeds on Ian rocking.
    Punkin likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Well this is going to be a fun three days.
    Amen to that.

The thing that sucks most about watching Dani on her Ian bashing expedition today is that I feel for all of them right now. Ian is a basket case but loves this game - like Dan - and I want him in the final two. Dani is a crybaby, really, who did nothing to further her own game but be manipulated like a puppet but I still feel terribly bad for her. These last few days will be awful to watch. I really wanted to see Dan drag her to the final two only because he would be the only coach to have actually accomplished that but, when I realized I would lose Ian along the way, it broke my heart a little. At this point, Ian or Dan final two, I don't care who wins. It was a riveting season post-funeral.

Dani was called into the DR. I assume they want to frisk her for sharp items right now.
    Last edited by MajiH; 09-16-2012 at 04:22 PM.
    ~*~ Maji *~

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    That bugs the hell out of me. Nuff said.

Ian left the hammock and got all excited because an LAPD copter circled the house twice. He ran around the yard waving at it but it didn't honk back before leaving. Ian nearly had a Jerry moment, he came really close to the edge of the pool as he was running and waving...
    and knowing Ian, he would have loved it even more if he had fallen into the pool
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Welp. BB got tired of Danielle and her threats too. Four feeds of Ian swinging on the hammock and muttering to himself. It's actually a much needed break from Danielle for me.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread