+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Like Tree769Likes

Thread: 9/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    How would Ian feel? I don't know, he was only incredibly gracious and complimentary of everyone when he thought he was 30 seconds from his dream ending.

You, Dani?
    Yes he was as have others that have left... I know that Janelle and Kara probably knew they were going to go and you didn't see them acting like this... Her and Britney are bitter babies when things don't go their way... In fact she is acting worse than even Britney did... At least Britney wasn't still being this nasty after the 1st day... She is being a nasty bully to Ian....

Did she not watch how Frank bullied Ian and how he responded to that.... It made him distance himself even further from Frank and made Ian even more determined that he wanted Frank out...

This is why she doesn't deserve to stay she has no clue what it takes to play the game... Apparantly she didn't learn any lessons from Dan on how to handle people... She should be being nice to Ian and working him on why he should take her instead of bashing him..
    Punkin, Shoepie, Moontat and 1 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I have a hard time feeling sorry for her. I really do. All season long, she has been a wreck. She lied and lied about her personal life, chased after a guy who clearly has zero interest in her like a dog in heat and she hated on the other women like it was her job. The only girl she didn't feel threatened by was Jenn, and I think that's because she wasn't competition for the men in the house. AG shouldn't have cast her. I have no idea why they let people into the house that clearly have psych issues.
    You are helping me regain my sanity. Thank you!
    MajiH and CupidGuest like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I love how she thinks she's just going to lean over to Shane during a commercial break, whisper "Vote for Dan" and that will be that.

Memo to Dani: Everything you feel toward Ian right now is exactly what Shane still feels about Dan. If you expect Shane to give up his own vote and invalidate his whole summer just because Mommy says so, you're crazier than we already think you are.

EDIT: MikeGH, great minds think alike!
    And it will drive Shane farther away from her.... He is not totally sure that Dani wasn't in on his leaving... Without having time to talk about anything... It will automatically convince him that she did conspire with Dan to evict him... He will figure if she is campaigning for Dan that means she was with everything Dan did...

That would totally backfire on her and would be actually funny... Shane would be sitting there on live tv furious with her...
    Punkin and MFWalkoff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Welp. BB got tired of Danielle and her threats too. Four feeds of Ian swinging on the hammock and muttering to himself. It's actually a much needed break from Danielle for me.
    I truly hope TPTB give up on the ridiculous notion that they can still edit her to be a sweet, southern belle and air it on the show that she admits she has been pretending to be sweet.. something we all knew all along anyway.. When are they going to learn that there is really only so much room on the editing floor when you have a camera on people this long...
    ...I can't wait until the first pictures come thru of some other being destroying the Mars Rover

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I have gained 4 pounds this season eating cereal. I never eat it, never! I usually steer clear of carbs. I checked for where the In and Out burger was located in Phoenix because I am headed out there for xmas to be with my family! That is the first place I want to go.
    My deal this year is buttered popcorn + black licorice. Danielle had me so upset yesterday, i gobbled up 1/2 a bag of black licorice during her attack on Ian...LOL

Then, as I tried to listen to her explain how she is an open-book with Dan, while he doesn't keep her informed of all of his plans, I switched over to caramel/pecan chews. After succeeding in getting a mild stomach ache, I then switched to regular chips + Sweet Tea to soothe things over + calm down.
    Allie and carolinamom12 like this.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    That would totally backfire on her and would be actually funny... Shane would be sitting there on live tv furious with her...
    I can't see Shane ever being furious, or ever with any sort of strong emotion. He always seemed very blah to me. His mad face was the same as his happy face pretty much. Although he did have a serious potty mouth when he was losing at a game, like the tossing thing they had in the backyard for a while, that seemed to be the only thing he really cared about, winning games like that.

I can see voting for Danielle first, Dan second, and Ian last.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Dani "I'm not trying to make you feel bad Ian....I'm just trying to tell you what's on my mind."

Again.....HUH?
    I watched that whole conversation and wanted to crawl through the screen and just cuddle Ian.

OMG, she's come off the rails. Completely.
    Punkin, Shoepie, kelly54 and 1 others like this.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Now she's telling Dan that she made Ian cry.

Was he crying? Did I miss something?
    I listened to that conversation more than watched it -- bedtime and all -- but there seriously was one point where, the way Ian was breathing, caused me to open my eyes and watch for a moment. They never did show him on camera but as a mother or four, it certainly sounded like crying to me which left me concerned enough to check it out.

She was awful last night. Well, strike "last night". It's been, like, days now.

Just awful.
    Punkin likes this.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    Yeah, the realization is setting in. She's toast.
    And it doesn't help that she now realizes Dan even cared enough to take the time and butter her.

Punkin, MFWalkoff and KareyR2 like this.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    Oh God, the cancer thing again...

Dan trying to tell her it's just a game.
    And here was where she lost any bit of pity I felt at all for her last night.

Having lost someone to cancer, I'm sick and tired of hearing her beat this cancer drum.

She doesn't have cancer and she didn't come into that house leaving a cancer scare to go unchecked for a chance at 500,000K!

Was Dan horrible to her last night? Yes. To a degree, he sure was. But I can tell you he was a hell of a lot nicer to her than I could have been after having suffered her for this many months.

I just want Wednesday here and Dan and Ian in final two. I don't even care who wins.
    holly71, Punkin, mrsean and 4 others like this.
    ~*~ Maji *~

+ Reply to Thread