+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Like Tree769Likes

Thread: 9/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

"As if (her rants) are gonna change anything -- she expects me to reward this type of behavior!"

GO, IAN, GO!
    holly71, mrsean and kelly54 like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Dan says "What if BB came over the loudspeaker and said, 'Ian, Dan: We will give you both $75K if you leave the house right now!"

Ian: "I'd be outta here in a heartbeat!"

Little does Dan know, that's exactly what BBUK offered a houseguest in the F5 this summer...and he took it, and walked.
    andee and kelly54 like this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Checking in one more time -- when I last shut off the feeds, those two had been talking about past seasons of Survivor for a half hour...

Dan is in bed with the lights on, reading his letter. Dani is asleep nearby. Ian is once again in the hammock, rocking away...the hammock is starting to sound like a piece of industrial machinery.

Apparently Ian had a DR session Dan had a shower/shave.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    So, if Dan really wants Dani with him in F2, he's going to have to play to win the last comp, and he's going to have to get more blood on his hands. I'm still amazed that Dan thought he could actually convince Ian to throw the comp at all -- that was a fantasy.
    But Dan's "fantasies" have been coming true all season! Why should it stop now...?
    Punkin likes this.
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Just like 10 minutes ago Ian was making a turkey sandwich. So what did I do? Went to the kitchen and made half a turkey sandwich Am I suppose to eat a quesadilla now?
    I have gained 4 pounds this season eating cereal. I never eat it, never! I usually steer clear of carbs. I checked for where the In and Out burger was located in Phoenix because I am headed out there for xmas to be with my family! That is the first place I want to go.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Girly18 View Post
    I don't agree with her behavior by any means, but I feel Dan has pushed her to this limit. He suggested it in the first place whether he finally told her to layoff.
    She's an adult and 100% responsible for her own behavior. Sorry, I just don't buy into blaming a third party for someone's behavior. While he may be in her head , she is responsible for her own behavior and I really don't think Dan is really comfortable with the level with which she has taken her attacks, thus his telling her to lay off.

Sorry, this is just one of my pet peeves.....As a society we tend to always blame a third party and true personal responsibility no longer exist except when it is convenient. Well, it's seldom convenient.

FORT Fogey

I totally understand why Danielle is angry and a mess. It is difficult to watch how she expresses this but I get it. She has been played by Dan. He didnt start out with this intention; they forged a close relationship. Things changed and she had no idea. She is angry at herself, too. What she is not seeing is that she was going to dump Dan and go to F3 with Shane. She just didnt get a chance because of a bad move. Is that so different than what Dan is doing? Not at all. It is the personalities and how Dan is handling it with her that is amping up her frustration. Had Dan kept it cool when Ian won they could have had a calm 3 days and Danielle would have seen the light when she was dumped. I don't think Dan likes how this is playing out either.

danielle is a joke

f3 players got an equal opportunity to win w/ the 3 part comp

first she is bitching about shane

then she's mad cuz she didnt win

how you gone threaten ian?

she doesnt deserve any money

ian was reciting that mantra "if you wanna be the best, you gotta beat the best..."

no way in hell he's gonna take dumbielle to f2

and i already know he wins part 3, because its always q&a... he will easily beat Dan

then the decision is on him

Dan is sitting pretty good

FORT Fogey

I am watching BBAD now. Dan is being a total arrogant jerk to her. She is not a joke or crazy. She is a young girl out of her league and experiencing a nasty betrayal. Sure it is a game but Dan was really with her until recently. She knew it, felt it and believed him. Sure, some can say it was stupid of her but she had no reason to question him. She knew him from season 10 and saw his relationship with Memphis. We are all either surprised or horrified at his game play, why shouldnt she be?

I am/was a Dan fan. At this moment I am not sure. I feel for Dani. At this moment, as I listen, I want Dan to take Dani and Dani win. Not a rational thought but Dan's behavior in this conversation has me angry. I will recover.

She looks so pretty now with only liner on her top lid.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for her. I really do. All season long, she has been a wreck. She lied and lied about her personal life, chased after a guy who clearly has zero interest in her like a dog in heat and she hated on the other women like it was her job. The only girl she didn't feel threatened by was Jenn, and I think that's because she wasn't competition for the men in the house. AG shouldn't have cast her. I have no idea why they let people into the house that clearly have psych issues.
    holly71, Punkin, MajiH and 9 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread