+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree769Likes

Thread: 9/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

She needs to get off Ian's back, he's just trying to win the game same as she is. He's never done anything to Dani except try to be nice and comfort her when she's been upset in the past.

What a big whiny baby.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Dani "I didn't be so nice and play such a good social game this entire game to be alienated and be so miserable now"
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

"What did he say about me freaking out on him?"

"He said, 'I'm not babysitting you two this week!'"

They're reviewing just how/when Ian supposedly told Dani he would take her to F2. Apparently Dani did all the talking and ended it with "...and I hope you would return the favor!" And Ian apparently gestured in the affirmative. Not exactly a pact in my eyes...

Dani goes on about how miserable she is, because she's alone now. "I don't want to leave here hating people, I didn't want it to be like this...but after I lost..."

So basically she's a sore loser. She can't wait to see her family "because nobody cares here." Dan says he cares, but Dani thinks that means nothing now because she's out of the HoH comp "and now I'm alienated!"

Dan's trying to keep her lucid, but she's on the verge of going back to bed. Dan's trying to bring up stuff her family said to her in her letter, but all she can think is that she has to tell her Dad (!) that she lost.

Dan reaffirms that he's still playing for her, and turns it around on her saying that he thinks she doesn't think he can beat Ian. She says that's not it, it's just that she didn't play such a "nice" game all season to have it end up like this. (Heh)
    kelly54 and Sticker like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Dani, Dani, Dani, can we say we're even surprised at her reactions since F4?

I still want Dan to win the big money and hope he tries his best to beat Ian in the comp.
    Shoepie and KareyR2 like this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Danielle was also whining about how her dad was going to be so disappointed in her since she lost.

Um, he might be more disappointed in the fact that you were all over the feeds talking about how he abused you.
    holly71, Punkin, waywyrd and 10 others like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Well this is going to be a fun three days.
    andee likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

this camera shot of Danielle sitting there sulking is making me giggle, as my feeds are on mute and I'm watching football. Ha ha ha.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Well this is going to be a fun three days.
    I'm sure Dan will come up with lots of fun ways to set Dani and Ian off on each other for his and our amusement...
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    She needs to get off Ian's back, he's just trying to win the game same as she is. He's never done anything to Dani except try to be nice and comfort her when she's been upset in the past.

What a big whiny baby.
    I agree, she needs to get it together,come down from the game and treat people nice. On the other hand, I can see where she is frustrated and upset, I would be too. She has lost control of her game, with stupid mistakes. She was a willing victim of the MIST!
    Sticker likes this.

Talk has gone quiet while Dani just sits at the table, moping, and Dan keeps busy in the kitchen, cooking. Ian's still rocking away in the sun.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread