+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: 9/15 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/15 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Dani and Dan cleaning up the kitchen. Ian rocking at the table. I guess he is supervising
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I really don't like how they do the finals now. I really think that all 7 jurors should be a part of the deliberation. It could make a difference in the way they vote, maybe.
    You're right. Ian should be weighing in. Then again, if Dan shafts him according to plan, maybe it's better that he didn't.

I fully expect Dan to effortlessly turn them with his final pleas. Seriously. I think everyone in there is assuming Dani is just a poor deer who stepped into the oncoming path of Dan's car. Wonder what they're all going to think of her when they find out she was in the passenger seat almost every minute of the ride?

Dan is such a dad...."put some shoes on" "I have shoes on" "you have slippers on"
    kelly54 likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    Dani and Dan cleaning up the kitchen. Ian rocking at the table. I guess he is supervising
    My heart literally breaks for Ian. Poor thing. Locked up with nowhere to rock. I think we should all lay down a bet as to how long that hammock will survive once they open the back doors to him?

I'm betting fifteen minutes, tops. After that, he'll bust the springs or, at the very least, catapult himself over the BB fence and to freedom.

Ian in the shower. Dani washing dishes. Dan perched on top of the kitchen counters cleaning everything off the shelves. Many a loose Cheerio up there, apparently.

And now, as opposed to cleaning by proxy, I better go vacuum the family room.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I really don't like how they do the finals now. I really think that all 7 jurors should be a part of the deliberation. It could make a difference in the way they vote, maybe.
    Agreed Juls, i also don't like that the 2 finalists don't get the amount of time to actually answer the jury's questions instead of manufactured prepared questions asked on finale night.
    Lightfoot and JustJuls like this.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Perhaps they are filming Jury footage for the Sunday show and that is how a photo capture leaked.

I placed the link to Jenn's interview with Jeff in her thread. She had really interesting insight and it was good to hear she did think she was playing the game. When asked, she said the biggest annoyance was Dani always looking in the mirror. They would start talking and within five seconds she would turn to the mirror. Jenn said she called her out on it a few times...but...
    TheIrishEyes, sonii82 and JavaJo like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Me with the weather report. At 1:45 BBtime, it is 102.2 degrees F. in Studio City, CA. If they knew that, they would be grateful the back yard is closed. Feel sorry for the comp builders. It won't be cooling down much during the evening hours so, even if it is a late night comp, it will still be very warm in the yard.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It looks like they now have a pack of real cards. I noticed before, but now I can see the carton on the table.

Ian is re-folding his clothes in the boom boom room, Dan and Dani preparing to play a card game as a reward for all their hard work. Dani placed one of the orange name tag stickers on Dan's glass for him.

Ian joins them at the table.

When did the vase filled with real flowers make its appearance?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-15-2012 at 04:55 PM.

+ Reply to Thread