+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: 9/15 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/15 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I'll leave you with this new conspiracy being floated elsewhere on the internet: Dan now thinks that production wants a Dan/Ian F2, which is why they supposedly messed with him earlier by telling him his mike needed adjusting. So, when he now says out loud that he thinks his best move is to throw Part 3 to Ian, he's actually lying to production so that they don't take any more alleged steps to interefere.

I think it's a little far-fetched, but this is Dan in the 4th quarter, so who knows...
    I'll go pu on my tinfoil hat now, because I actually really like that conspiracy theory -- I mean, pretty much everything Dan's done in the second half of this season has seemed far-fetched to me, so I expect the abnormal as Dan's normal.
    kelly54 likes this.

"Someone's boring me. I think it's me." ~Dylan Thomas

Ian went into the DR, probably to ask them if the backyard will be open again tonight or in the morning.

He's out again, and still pacing the house, so maybe he'll get some hammock time tonight after all!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I think that Dan's audible musings are intended for public ears. His concern with doing the "right" thing and following his conscience is far more about public perception of him after the game. The guy wants to sell books. His manipulations this season have been cold bloodedly calculated. They have not had the feel of good game play to them and have certainly not left me feeling like I would want him for a friend or even a neighbor.

Who on earth could trust this man after seeing what he is capable of in the name of "A Game."

My 1000th post.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar View Post

Who on earth could trust this man after seeing what he is capable of in the name of "A Game."
    Anyone. Because it's just a game.

Backyard is open! Ian goes outside and hits that hammock! Ahhhh...he's a happy boy.

Ian's talking to himself, hard to make it all out, but I heard "Shane" a couple of times -- maybe he's counting jury votes.

The hammock squeak is kind of musical tonight.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

We leave Ian alone at the tiny dining table (and pacing the house), exactly where we left him 5 hours ago, when Dan went to the DR to get his instructions.

I didn't see Dan go to bed, but the kicks room is dark now.

I'll leave you with this new conspiracy being floated elsewhere on the internet: Dan now thinks that production wants a Dan/Ian F2, which is why they supposedly messed with him earlier by telling him his mike needed adjusting. So, when he now says out loud that he thinks his best move is to throw Part 3 to Ian, he's actually lying to production so that they don't take any more alleged steps to interefere.

I think it's a little far-fetched, but this is Dan in the 4th quarter, so who knows...

Oh, and at some point tonight during the drama, I hit 12,000 posts. No wonder my eyes are bad and my fingers ache...
    Dan is such a genius, could be. BTW....can someone explain what is with the whole mic thing. I read it on here, but did not understand the significance of BB saying anything about his mic. What was happening at the time that would change things for Dan. Thanks in advance for whoever can explain further.
    Karey

I'm sick of Dan -- I can't even feel good about Ian winning, because Dan's in their heads no matter what happens.

I hope Ian & Dani wake up, and turn this into a real game by Wednesday.
    But this is the real game...Dan is playing it well...
    NCLurker, Moontat and 4thatchers like this.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    Dan is such a genius, could be. BTW....can someone explain what is with the whole mic thing. I read it on here, but did not understand the significance of BB saying anything about his mic. What was happening at the time that would change things for Dan. Thanks in advance for whoever can explain further.
    Karey
    Ian was in the shower and Dani and Dan were talking elsewhere. When BB said, Dan put your mic on it telegraphed to Ian that he and Dani were whispering.

Dan's mic was on and they knew it.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    And also AG if you ever read here, no more mixing of the vets and newbies. It's too darn stressful for me
    I am hoping that the last few years have been a warning for any future casts... If a veteran walks in the door to play.. You better evict them immediately... There is a reason they are back... They are a really a dangerous player and keeping them around is not a good idea...

I can't believe how far these newbies the last couple of years have let the vets get... It has burned them every time...

+ Reply to Thread