+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: 9/15 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/15 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sydor25 View Post
    I'm starting to think that Dan won't win against Danielle either. He's playing for 2nd at this point.

Danielle gets Ian, Shane, frank, jenn, Ashley and joe. Britney might give Dan a vote. Dan might have a better chance against ian if Ian cuts Danielle.
    I am not sure Dan can win either... It is too hard to call... There have been alot of bitter people go to that jury... Shane said in his interview he had been up all night and he would never give Dan his vote.... So has Frank....

It would be horrible to see Danielle win because of a bitter jury... But I keep thinking about Russell Hantz losing survivor because he was too cut throat... Sometimes you can go too far and people just can't see past that...

SO no matter what I want Dan to take Ian...
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydor25 View Post
    Danielle will vote for whoever doesn't cut her. She has to vote just minutes after she is evicted, she won't have time for rational thoughts. She will vote on emotion.

The others will already know it is between Dan, Ian and Danielle and will already have their minds mostly made up by Wednesday.
    I think it's already mostly made up for them.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but after the round table jury discussion don't they all go to separate hotel rooms and get sequestered by themselves until Finale night?

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I used to always call the votes like this and then was always surprised by some of them so i quit
    Maybe. It may depend on who gets control of the jury house: Britney or frank. There was a lot of anti-coach winning with the newbies. Will they really vote to give Dan $500,000? They seem very bitter.

Ian talking to Dan that he wants a renegade t-shirt with his name on the back.
    Sticker likes this.

I really think Dan will win no matter who is in the final 2. I don't think the jury is as bitter as people may think. Nobody can deny his incredible game play. Cause although Ian made some moves on his own before he got close to Dan, Dan has been controlling his game just as much as Dani for a long while now.
    andee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    What I like about his comment is that it shows Ian totally gets this is a "GAME". Even if a lot of money on the line, he gets it.
    Which is probably why Dan would rather cut him than Danielle, unfortunately. All he has to tell Ian is sorry, I have a better shot against her. And Ian would probably accept that.

Well...maybe not. He just said he wants a Renegades t-shirt with his name on the back
    kelly54 likes this.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

A minute and a half difference between Ian and Dani in the comp, Ian just said. Ian is talking about the comp, but I am just not absorbing it I guess. I have no idea how to explain it

It sounds like the names were in a random order on one side and you had to climb up and down a wall to put them in the order they were evicted.

Danielle crying now. She wants attention from Dan. BB told her to put on her mike and she yelled "no! she was getting in the shower.".

She may finally realize that letting Dan evict Shane just cost her at least $50,000. She was in a perfect spot if she just let Shane evict ian. One of the worst moves in the history of big brother. It was too late in the game to worry about jury votes.
    petertracy, kelly54 and Sticker like this.

Now is the real Danielle meltdown.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Dani is crying "I just wanna go home."
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Danielle crying. Did she just say she wants to go home?

+ Reply to Thread