+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: 9/15 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/15 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sydor25 View Post
    Isn't the final hoh part a crap shoot? Don't they ask a question of each jury member and the players have to guess which answer they gave? How do you throw that? By not answering?
    Thats a good point.....I hope Ian wins the 3rd one either on purpose or on accident....LOL
    mountaingirl70 likes this.

I guess he just really wants to take Danielle? He tried to get Ian to throw part 2 as well.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Ian needs to realize why would Dan want him to throw the comp so bad when it shouldn't matter which of them wins if Dan is going to take him anyway. He needs to wake up now!!! This should be very easy for Ian to figure out if he starts getting pressured to throw the comp.
    If Ian believes that dani can actually taint the jury to vote for Dan, he might want Dan to evict dani. But there is no way Ian is going to throw the final hoh. He would rather get a guaranteed $50,000 by at least winning the final hoh. He's not stupid like Shane.
    Snapit, Shoepie, kelly54 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    A question could be very obvious as to who said it. I have seen those questions. One could throw it. Not easily but it is possible to purposely answer what you think is the wrong choice.
    Yes I think you can very easily throw it too... I still say Erica threw it in S7 to Boogie because she knew if she won she had to take Janelle... So she gave it to Boog because she knew he was going to take her no matter what and she wouldn't have to be the one to go back on her word and evict Janelle...

FORT Fogey

Ian will not throw the final 3. Never.
    Punkin, mountaingirl70 and Sticker like this.

If Ian believes that dani can actually taint the jury to vote for Dan, he might want Dan to evict dani. But there is no way Ian is going to throw the final hoh. He would rather get a guaranteed $50,000 by at least winning the final hoh. He's not stupid like Shane.

Ian still in shower....Dani playing with slinky at kitchen table....Dan in DR
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Ian still in the shower, Dan in DR and dani playing with slinky.

Ian also knows that dani won't have time to "taint" the jury since the eviction happens right before they vote for the winner. No reason to throw the final hoh.
    Sticker likes this.

I don't think he will throw it either... He may lose but I think he will try.... Dan wanted him to throw this and he didn't... I don't think he is that stupid... And he has watched the show enough to know that Dani isn't going to have any time to taint the jury... She will barely go out and sit down before she has to vote... There will be no alone time... It is and empty threat and he knows it..
    Punkin and Sticker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    The mist Dan is planning to spray is that if Ian throws the comp to him...He will CUT Danielle, thus guaranteeing Ian, Dani's vote. He has them both believing he is playing for 2nd place.
    Ian can take himself if he wins and doesn't need Dan for anything at this point. I know what you are saying, but a stupid potential jury vote is not worth risking not even getting picked for F2. He needs to realize he better ensure getting there first, and then just work on his speech to others. Screw the upset Danielle....She just proved to him she probably wont vote for him no matter what with that explosion of attitude. LOL

Boy oh boy....It would be interesting to see how the jury would vote on Dan/Ian final 2...

If Dan wins final HOH and take Dani...I'm not sure how the bitter jury will vote either.

I think Ian or Dani either one would think they stand a better shot against Dan since he has made soo many people mad.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

+ Reply to Thread