+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: 9/15 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/15 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I hate that BB told Dan to put on his mic when they had been listening to him and knew damn well it was on.

Ian needs to realize why would Dan want him to throw the comp so bad when it shouldn't matter which of them wins if Dan is going to take him anyway. He needs to wake up now!!! This should be very easy for Ian to figure out if he starts getting pressured to throw the comp.
    holly71, Punkin, Shoepie and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    I'm not sure why Dan is going to all this trouble. How do you even throw that last comp?
    It would be a tough one to throw in my opinion. You might try to throw it and end up winning.
    Lightfoot and Sticker like this.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    I'm not sure why Dan is going to all this trouble. How do you even throw that last comp?
    A question could be very obvious as to who said it. I have seen those questions. One could throw it. Not easily but it is possible to purposely answer what you think is the wrong choice.

Dani looks like she just emerged from a coal mine. I'm surprised she hasn't washed her face at least or changed into some clean clothes. Maybe after Ian gets out of the shower.

She is idly playing with the slinky.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    It would be a tough one to throw in my opinion. You might try to throw it and end up winning.
    So true!

Isn't the final hoh part a crap shoot? Don't they ask a question of each jury member and the players have to guess which answer they gave? How do you throw that? By not answering?

One thing for sure......Dan is very insecure about winning any competition. He realizes he sucks at them, so tries to get people to throw him the comps.

Incredibly weak comp player, and he knows it. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Ian needs to realize why would Dan want him to throw the comp so bad when it shouldn't matter which of them wins if Dan is going to take him anyway. He needs to wake up now!!! This should be very easy for Ian to figure out if he starts getting pressured to throw the comp.
    The mist Dan is planning to spray is that if Ian throws the comp to him...He will CUT Danielle, thus guaranteeing Ian, Dani's vote. He has them both believing he is playing for 2nd place.
    Lolli likes this.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I think he will.... Dan tried to get him to throw this one and he didn't throw it to Dani... I think he will fight for the Pt.3... Problem is that Ian is like Zach from season 8... The social skills that you need for Pt.3 will be lacking and can he figure out what people really are thinking and what they are going to say.... That is why Dick beat Zach so easily he was kind of an odd bird that didn't really know the other HG well and Dick had spent so many hours talking to them that he knew them better...
    Shoepie and JavaJo like this.

+ Reply to Thread