Poll: What do you think of Dan's gameplay?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree306Likes

Thread: Dan's gameplay: love it or hate it?

Re: Dan's gameplay: love it or hate it?

I love, love, love Dan. I remember not expecting to like him his original season because his profile was all conservative and religious and then he misted me. I think he's adorable - so much cuter than cookie cutter "bachelors" like Shane. His game play is outstanding. The way he turned this season around from being down a player the first day to final 3. If he doesn't win, then it's not based on game play. Do they have "diary room" sessions in jury? I'm hoping what we saw from Frank and Joe in the jury house was knee-jerk reaction from having just been ousted. I never thought Dan would win in his season - much less by unanimous vote - so I'm not counting him out yet. I hope Shane DOES ask Jen about Dani and the whole jury realizes what a chess master he is. I think the "Miss Congeniality" money votes will be split between Brit, Dan, and Ian which could let someone else actually win it.
    iwatchtv and Lolli like this.
    Count your blessings!

No. Since season 3 they do not show DR's to the jury.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

But they DO see evictions and POV ceremonies, right? They'll see Dani take Shane off and the look on her face when Dan evicts him.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jeff 4ever View Post
    Dan is the lowest lying dirtbag ever. I would like 5 mins. alone with him. In all fairness, he'd never been able to pull this off without having an idiot like Danielle for a minions. Go Ian!!!!
    Another survivor of The Mist. Couldn't have said it better. I hate that the bible is in the BB House and really hate it when it's used to prove someone's honesty. A lie is a lie and that's ok in the game but using someone's religion to blind them to the lies is too much in my opinion.

And yes...Dan did a great job of getting rid of his only competition..Boogie, Frank and Britney but it had a lot to do with how incredibly stupid Shane and Danielle are. Unfortunately I don't think he'll take Ian because Ian could possibly get the votes. Dan's manipulation of Dani (Funeral, Shane's exit) has completely destroyed Dani's chances, everybody knows that she had nothing to do with the strategy.

The creep is going to win and I'm disgusted.
    jeff 4ever and CherokeeRose like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    No. Since season 3 they do not show DR's to the jury.
    No, I meant do they have sessions themselves where BB can brain wash... I mean talk them through... their feelings about what has happened. Showing DRs was Danielle's downfall. She probably would have won otherwise.
    Lolli likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    never cared for dr will or any of that chilltown nonsense

Dan & E.D. are the best players imo... they are focused on winning
    FINALLY!!! Someone who thinks like me on this.
    I just don't get the Dr Will or chilltown worship.
    I find him to be a conceited jerk who looks his nose down on everyone else. I hated the way he demeaned & mocked the other houseguests behind their backs. Everything about him is mean & creepy.
    The whole chilltown thing was nothing more that a clique of people who felt they were above all the rest. Kind of like those High School mean kids who treated others cruelly & then made fun of them.
    As for Boogie, he's nothing more than Wills booger. An even lower class & smarmier version.

My favorite 2 HG's (& winners) have always been Evel Dick & Dan. Totally different, but both great entertainment.
    Dick could be totally viscious, but it was for a strategy purpose with all treated equally & in their face. Unless you crossed him & then it got even worse. He kept them all flustered that way.
    Dan uses his mind & constant strategy, but never talks down to or about his fellow HG's. Even in DR's. The human decency & respect is always there, even as he blindsides them.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Love Dan. Think he's playing the game (...and it's just a game) perfectly! Good for him.

ED, Dr. Will, Dan and Jeff are my favorite players in this game. Wish Jeff could have pulled it off but he was just too darn nice. You can't win this game if you're too nice. Just.can't.

HATED/HATE Boogie! Always will.
    Moontat, Madison_2008 and iwatchtv like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    But they DO see evictions and POV ceremonies, right? They'll see Dani take Shane off and the look on her face when Dan evicts him.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    No, I meant do they have sessions themselves where BB can brain wash... I mean talk them through... their feelings about what has happened. Showing DRs was Danielle's downfall. She probably would have won otherwise.
    Oh! My bad No, not that I can remember.
    Someone more familiar with production might know what all happens to them in the jury house though.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Too bad we can't ask Ian!

I would love to see this same poll given to people who only watch the show and don't read forums or watch the feeds.
    RealVoyeur and Shoepie like this.

+ Reply to Thread