View Poll Results: What do you think of Dan's gameplay?

Voters
350. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it

266 76.00%
  • Hate it

67 19.14%
  • I don't care either way

17 4.86%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree306Likes

Thread: Dan's gameplay: love it or hate it?

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Re: Dan's gameplay: love it or hate it?

I am in awe of Dan's gameplay! Some returning players play the same way they did before and usually that doesn't work because others know your game play style. Smart players bring a new game style. Even Rachel learned that lesson last season so I respect him for that.

Some of his actions made me cring but it's a game and it's not giving half a million to the sweetest player (Jordan Lloyd excepted of course). I am not convinced he will win but I do think Dani should be grateful. He could have sent her home the first night and her greatness and beauty are all in her head!!
    iwatchtv likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I think he's doing very well. A bit arrogant, though. However, the jury may want to vote against him if he's in the F2.

Well I will say he has definitely made it an interesting and exciting season in the second half since Booger left. And to think some people predicted how boring it would be after Booger and Frank left, lol. Earlier I was rooting for Dan all the way, I thought the way he convinced Frank to take him off the block was brilliant, although I was sad it was at Britney's expense. But I still respected his game play... but I have to admit I started to like him less and less the last few weeks each time he backstabbed someone, while still admitting he was making the game exciting. But I never understood how he could be that ruthless since it seemed each juror that left the house was angry with him, and wouldn't he worry he wouldn't have their vote? I still don't see how he can possibly win even if he makes it to the final 2. I would really love to see Ian win, and wouldn't be sorry if Danielle won either. Dan has won once already and doesn't need to again, IMO.

Remember even though it is true that this is a game and there are no rules and lying and cheating is allowed, by the same token there is no rule that says a juror should HAVE to award such behavior; the jurors have the right to select a winner by whatever criteria THEY want to, and if they select a winner based on personal feelings that is their right.
    Vonna, Allie, mkognito and 1 others like this.

FORT Regular

I liked him last time and love him this time. I hope he wins. He has made the season interesting. Without him, it would be so dull. Imagine a final four of Jenn, Joe, Shane, and Danielle. Imagine a boring finale of Shane and Danielle.

FORT Regular

It's ironic that Frank was once complaining about how people voted for Porsche over Rachel. He said they should play based on game. Who's about to do the same thing? Yeah, I could care less that Big Brother is Frank's dream. He thought he was the second-best player ever to play the game when he hadn't done squat, and in fact should've gone home before the coaches entered the game. He just seems bitter and dumb. I hope that Britney, Ian, Jenn, and Joe/Ashley give Dan the win.
    mrsean, judibug, kelly54 and 1 others like this.

Here's about where I stand with Dan tonight
    (cuz I do stand with his gameplay)

Finish the dream with Dani if you can get there.
    Just don't mess with Ian.
    Give fate a chance.
    malthus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    In my opinion, the minute Dan's alliance decided to vote him out, he owed loyalty to no one but himself. He convinced (misted) Frank into saving him (stupid move Frank), Jenn into using the veto (good move on Jenn's part because it got her further and if she would have started actually playing SHE might have gotten even further), and Ian and Danielle to help him out. Danielle is the idiot in my mind, she just keeps doing what he says. It's not like he is holding anything over their heads, he's just using words.
    Agreed. I don't understand all the freaking out people are doing because he is playing his game. He didn't hit the button to help someone win, he hit the button to win himself. Boogie was much worse...I can put up with the backstabbing and lying...at least he isn't talking trash about the other houseguests every chance he gets. I think that's what I love about Dan. He doesn't run the others down.

Also, I love his gameplay.
    Lightfoot, mrsean, Shoepie and 3 others like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Love it.
    iwatchtv likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I need a "mixed emotions" button, and I think a lot of others do as well!

And, if he doesn't win because he's hurt too many feelings for his mist to overcome, well then, he didn't play the best game. Part of the "game play" is to leave the jurors able/willing to vote for you, at least once they cool off. That said, I'm expecting a waterfall of mist at the vote if he's in the F2.

And I'm for Ian for AC---500K and he'd probably drop out of school and start a company. 50K will pay off some of those student loans from Tulane. And he's my favorite player. Dan is skillful but I haven't warmed to him. Ian playing so well with his limitations is terrific.
    RealVoyeur, Vonna, kelly54 and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Girly18 View Post
    Saying that, IMO I think Dan lacks the charm that Dr. Will had. So when I see his antics and his diary room sessions, it makes me cringe more rather than laugh.
    I don't think Dan lacks any of Will's charm. Dan was quite the charmer back in S10, but now he like fellow coaches Britney and Janelle quickly realized.... you simply cannot behave in that manner when everyone knows you're married and your spouse and family are watching everything. The only thing that Dan did not do that Will has on All-Stars was a showmance.
    Madison_2008 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread