View Poll Results: What do you think of Dan's gameplay?

Voters
350. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it

266 76.00%
  • Hate it

67 19.14%
  • I don't care either way

17 4.86%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree306Likes

Thread: Dan's gameplay: love it or hate it?

Re: Dan's gameplay: love it or hate it?

Quote Originally Posted by jeff 4ever View Post
    Dan is the lowest lying dirtbag ever. I would like 5 mins. alone with him. In all fairness, he'd never been able to pull this off without having an idiot like Danielle for a minions. Go Ian!!!!
    So why is it being low..its a game and this is BB... This is not reall life..the others (rookies) take it personally and get emotional..this games lying, backstabbing..if they cant handle it they should not have signed up..
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

He's playing the game as it was meant to be played...love it!

I don't think how a person acts in the Big Brother house necessarily reflects how they act outside the house. People who are going to be scarred for life for things Dan did to them in the house are definitely taking the game too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'm good with it...at least he's PLAYING. It's so boring to watch people roll over into submission and just let the chips fall where they may.

I want Dan to win, Ian to take 2nd and America's Choice. That's my perfect ending.
    That is exactly what I've been hoping for since about week three.
    Moontat likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post

That being said, I understand this game and Dan is playing brilliantly, however, I highly doubt he would have made it this far in the game if they had actually had a regular cast of BB instead of the recruits. Half the people playing this season had no clue what this show was even about. With seasoned players who know this game, he wouldnt have made it past the halfway mark.
    I get what you are saying but .. I'm not sure if there were recruits in Season 10???? I've watched the show every season and I'd be terrified to play with him
    ...I can't wait until the first pictures come thru of some other being destroying the Mars Rover

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Play on, Playa
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Love it - since the funeral. Thought some of his strategies in the first half weren't that smart (throwing challenges, etc.).

For those who say Frank was stupid (or got misted), you've got to remember Frank was alone (Jenn had just joined him) so he really had no choice - He WANTED to believe Dan because that is the only choice he had at the time. Where Frank messed up was letting Boogie talk him out of backdooring Dan earlier AND then letting the notion that he was considering it get out. This seemed to awaken the beast (DAN)!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Play on, Playa
    Don't hate the playa . . . Hate the game!!
    mrsean, Moontat and JustJuls like this.

Love it! He was the first coach down to 1 player, Dani. In the first weeks there were strategies to get Dani out and lose him as a coach. He has managed to almost make it to the end...the underdog team...is close to making it to the end...how unbelievable!!! His game play has allowed that...he has taken the hit for it. He is the master this season...no denying!!!
    Big Brother is all about, social, physical, deception, manipulation...he has done it all!! Good job Dan Gheesling!!!
    mrsean, GabbyG, daisypryde and 2 others like this.

First off, you can only take advantage of someone who lets themselves be taken advantage of.

Second, I like the way Dan is playing because he may be lying to people, using them, & "misting" them, but he doesn't mock them, demean them, or make fun of them behind their backs. This is the difference between him & people like Boogie or Dr Will, which is why I have no respect for either one of them. Evel Dick, on the other hand, did it right to their faces to knock them off their high horses & keep them from thinking straight. I have no problem with that.
    Dan continues to be a nice likable guy. He's just a nice likable guy with a goal that he keeps his eyes on. He knows this is a game & plans to win. He has no delusions about loyalties that change on a weekly, daily or hourly basis. These people aren't your friends. They are the competition. Afterwards some of them may become your friends, but during the game, no.
    I don't think he'd take any hard feelings with him if he left. He knows that what people do is part of the game, not personal treatment. Providing personal attacks aren't involved.
    dagwood, Lightfoot, mrsean and 6 others like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by mrsean View Post
    I don't see why Ian should win America's Choice. His gameplay was lacking and if Dan didn't take a liking to him, he'd been gone yesterday. Dan should win BB and AC, IMHO. He has so far outwitted Ian and also out entertained Ian for us viewers as well.
    I vote for America's Player based on who I like the most. Now, I like Dan the best, but Ian is a big fan..he's one of us. He's also a college kid who wants to help his parents out financially....I respect that so much. Dan won once. He's likely going to do it again. He won't need that extra money from AC. Plus, I think it would absolutely mean the world to Ian if he won fan favorite. I just really like the kid and personally, I think he deserves it just for being able to name every player from every season and the order they all got evicted. That little segment was freaking amazing. I also dont' think his gameplay was lacking that much. They all wanted him out pretty early but he wormed his way in so that pretty much everyone liked him. Then he's won several comps and he's F3. Not too shabby, IMO.
    holly71, mrsean, Texaspet and 2 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread