View Poll Results: What do you think of Dan's gameplay?

Voters
350. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it

266 76.00%
  • Hate it

67 19.14%
  • I don't care either way

17 4.86%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree306Likes

Thread: Dan's gameplay: love it or hate it?

Re: Dan's gameplay: love it or hate it?

Love it. Love him. Without him, this season's "story" would have been Frank dominating everyone and then everyone awarding him the 500k because it's his "dream" and we probably would have seen more of the fake, desperate showmance between Shane and Danielle.
    iwatchtv and beachbumz like this.
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Love it! Dan is playing a game to win, most of the others just don't quite grasp the concept. Brit gets it, I think Ian will get it when he looks back on the game after, and possibly even Joe. Frank, Shane, Danielle, and Ashley all think this is a popularity contest and/or a physical challenge, not a full on game with multiple layers and ways of playing it.

It drives me nuts when people say only the best players should be in the end, only the best players should win, and say that someone who made it to the end doesn't deserve to be there. Guess what? The best players did. Because the point of the game isn't to win the most challenges, or have the most friends, or even be America's Favorite player, the point of the game is to get to the end and win. So if someone made it to the end, they succeeded. Maybe they did it by playing a great social game, maybe they did it by making the best alliances, maybe they did it by flying under the radar and only making moves when they absolutely had to, it doesn't matter, they made it to the end. That's the point, that's the game.

FORT Fanatic

What ever way the jury goes in the end, Dan won this season of BB. I have seen several of these reality jurys vote in a vindictive fashion, whining to the end about how they were lied to or how unfair it is that THEY didnt win. Hey, you were outplayed. Give your vote to the person who outplayed you. Dan out played eveyone.
    Lightfoot, march, Shoepie and 7 others like this.

LOVE IT! He is the master of manuevering through the strategy. I think that Brit sees that and as shown last night from the JH, she knows it is a GAME and that the others should see that too...that will help him at the end for jury votes. I have LOVED watching, laughing and being utterly amazed at his keen strategy. GO DAN! (And, he's a MSU SPARTAN and Michigander....bonus!)
    iwatchtv likes this.
    I love TAR!

Dan is a "dirty rat" .... and I'm enjoying every minute of his gameplay! Danielle would have been gone so fast if it wasn't for Dan. She has no one but Dan to thank for her being in the final 3. I cannot figure out what has happened to Ian. He's super-smart, but so socially-awkward. It seems like he can only relate to one person at a time - kind of like those pets who will only recognize one master at a time. Ian has gone from being Boogie's pet, then Britney's and finally Dan's. He founded the Quack Pack along with Shane and Danielle but he had no personal relationship (or F2 deal) with neither of them but only his current "master" Dan.. Duh! I know that the pet thing was a strategy but Ian has become completely "misted" by Dan. IMO Shane/Danielle = Ian/Dan without the kissing.

I'm good with it...at least he's PLAYING. It's so boring to watch people roll over into submission and just let the chips fall where they may.

I want Dan to win, Ian to take 2nd and America's Choice. That's my perfect ending.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Newbie

Love it! he made the season for me. Saying that, I did feel bad for Shane, just a tad. But like if memory serves me right, the Quack Pack had no problem sending Dan home a few weeks back. It is a game and they got played. And Danielle had no problem getting rid of Shane until they went on the trip. The only person that seems to understands this and has accepted this is Britney. Do I think Dan is going to win? NO. There are too many bitter Bettys on the Jury.
    daisypryde likes this.

I love it so much, I hate it. I voted "hate it", because I'm in awe. I hate it because I hate manipulation, however, even *I* understand that to play this game, you have to be able to manipulate people. I like Dan. I'm not a rabid fan like everyone else, but I like him enough. I think, in life, Dan is an excellent coach and the motivational speeches he gives to his players has benefited him extremely well in this game. I "hate it" because it's actually quite sad to see him bowl over so many people. Its like he takes the time to learn each persons insecurities and then feeds off it to get him further in the game. Ian's awkward social tics, Dani's need for love/attention. He puts the game on a much more personal level. You can learn to manipulate people in every day life, but manipulating them by using their greatest weakness/fear is a whole new level.

That being said, I understand this game and Dan is playing brilliantly, however, I highly doubt he would have made it this far in the game if they had actually had a regular cast of BB instead of the recruits. Half the people playing this season had no clue what this show was even about. With seasoned players who know this game, he wouldnt have made it past the halfway mark.
    RealVoyeur, chermorr and mkognito like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I want Dan to win, Ian to take 2nd and America's Choice. That's my perfect ending.
    I don't see why Ian should win America's Choice. His gameplay was lacking and if Dan didn't take a liking to him, he'd been gone yesterday. Dan should win BB and AC, IMHO. He has so far outwitted Ian and also out entertained Ian for us viewers as well.
    Lightfoot, KareyR2 and beachbumz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff 4ever View Post
    Dan is the lowest lying dirtbag ever. I would like 5 mins. alone with him. In all fairness, he'd never been able to pull this off without having an idiot like Danielle for a minions. Go Ian!!!!
    If you had 5 mins alone with him, he would have plenty of time to mist you over, he is that good. This is only a game and he never ever told anybody in the house that he wouldn't lie. Love how he has played the game.

+ Reply to Thread