+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Like Tree511Likes

Thread: 9/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 9/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Thanks everyone. I didn't watch that episode At least I know I'm not losing it
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Another site has confirmed that Dan said "Your time is up Shane. Finally, I got my second shot to take you out son."

Son? He spent too much time with Frank this summer!!
    Wow....This could be really good news afterall for Ian. I am really surprised, but elated. The only thing though.....Will Dani use the POV to give Dan a chance to vote? I suppose we wont know for sure until the show tonight. The suspense is killing me....LOL

I will be shocked, but oh so happy if Ian gets his chance in F3.
    Punkin and 4thatchers like this.

FORT Fogey

Oh I have no doubt that Dani will use the veto. She knows the plan, they have talked this over. She knows Shane has to go. She just wasn't ready when Dan first had the chance. Shane is out of there!
    Sticker likes this.

FORT Regular

I see the risk of voting out Ian and Shane (by Dan). I don't know what is really in Dani's head. How mad will she be if Dan votes out Shane? If he keeps Ian, taking a big risk he will beat him.
    Punkin likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Oh, wow! What great news for Ian fans. Do feel kinda sorry for the Rock though if this happens...he's been a nice guy throughout this whole thing, not given to trashing people, not physically using Dani the way Boogie would have, doing his share and more of winning things for the "team". So he's not the brightest guy, he's still been a nice guy.... If Dan saves Ian I hope it is clear to Shane that Dani was blindsided as well. Wonder what Dani will make of that "betrayal"....and whether Dan wants to be F2 with Dani or Ian? I'm guessing Dani, but surely such a blindside would make her doubt that.

ETA, ok, so people know she knows Shane will go, so not a blindside of her?
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Oh I have no doubt that Dani will use the veto. She knows the plan, they have talked this over. She knows Shane has to go. She just wasn't ready when Dan first had the chance. Shane is out of there!
    I fell asleep right when BBAD came on, so did not get to see anybody's reactions. The last I saw was the show yesterday, and thinking that by Shane inviting Danielle to the Olympics, and with him snuggling closer to her now, I was afraid she may be swaying towards him + her together W/O Dan. I kept thinking that she was thinking to herself that she could beat Shane easier than Dan. So, I really have no idea. She really is hard to read sometimes.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey

Since the next show is endurance Ian may do well because of his size or could go nuts if they have to have their hand on something for an extended period of time like Will and Nicole.
    Sticker likes this.

I'm pretty sure Dani knows Dan is evicting Shane. Dani just doesnt want to be the one to have to actually vote for him. I sure hope when Shane gets to jury, Jenn lets him in on the fact that Dani isnt as innocent as she looks.
    Sticker likes this.

Did anybody actually hear Danielle discuss this with Dan yesterday or today? I know they talked about it before around the time of Joe ending up going out, but was wondering if they both just recently discussed Dan's voting plans and her use of the Veto yesterday or today? Like was it a guaranteed plan of what she + him are going to do based on very recent discussions?
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-13-2012 at 03:45 PM.

All hamsters snoozing in HoH. Dan seems restless.

Edit- Sorry, Sticker. I think all the strategy talk happened after I went to bed so I have no idea but they must have talked.
    Sticker likes this.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

+ Reply to Thread