+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758
Like Tree511Likes

Thread: 9/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    That thing on her chin is a WHOPPER!!! Is that a zit?

Ian sits in living room now....

Dan still in DR
    Maybe that thing on her chin is the volcano Dan and Ian were talking about building.
    NCLurker likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    You may not want to blame the victims, however, the victims are 100% responsible for their response to Dan's actions/manipulation/misting. Even in real life, and sometimes terrible situations, while we are not responsible for anyone else's responses/behavior, we are always 100% responsible for how we respond. That is a tough but true statement. We are a product of our past/circumstances/etc. and those things may be out of our control, just as another's words/actions are out of our control, but our response.....we have to own!
    Yes. Those in the jury house are experiencing the consequences of their own actions/game play. No one forced them to make the decisions that got them eliminated. There are no victims here.
    mrsean and Madison_2008 like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm trying to recall if the term"mist " wasn't even used in Dan's previous season? In which case Brit would know it from there...but of course in that case Ian would know it as well...so I guess it is new.

I know all the social psychology experiments showing how people are sheep, for the most part, but I have to say this season of BB is an even better demonstration. I can't believe Ian got talked into dropping early! Maybe he felt he owed Dan for saving him, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I'm trying to recall if the term"mist " wasn't even used in Dan's previous season? In which case Brit would know it from there...but of course in that case Ian would know it as well...so I guess it is new.

I know all the social psychology experiments showing how people are sheep, for the most part, but I have to say this season of BB is an even better demonstration. I can't believe Ian got talked into dropping early! Maybe he felt he owed Dan for saving him, but still...
    Did he drop? on purpose I can believe that of Dani, but Ian. I thought he tried to stay on.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Did he drop? on purpose I can believe that of Dani, but Ian. I thought he tried to stay on.
    According to earlier posts he and Dan discussed that he dropped out on purpose, used the seaweed as the excuse.

According to earlier posts he and Dan discussed that he dropped out on purpose, used the seaweed as the excuse.
    I guess he has faith in Dan, dang! .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Just watched Jeff's interview with Shane from yesterday. Shane said he hadn't slept at all Thursday night after being evicted. His head was still spinning. Said he'll never talk to Dan again, wonders if Dani was in on any of it, and didn't hear what Dan told him right before he was evicted. It was interesting to hear him talk about how he'd played the game.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    Just watched Jeff's interview with Shane from yesterday. Shane said he hadn't slept at all Thursday night after being evicted. His head was still spinning. Said he'll never talk to Dan again, wonders if Dani was in on any of it, and didn't hear what Dan told him right before he was evicted. It was interesting to hear him talk about how he'd played the game.
    He didn't hear it? Wow...too bad Dan, you missed a chance to mess with that vote.

I think that Britney came up with the term this season.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

She did. Started using it very early in the season. Before the coaches came into the game. When they kept talking about getting Danielle and Dan out in one swoop.....she always said how good he was and how he would "mist" you.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread