+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 646474849505152535455565758 LastLast
Like Tree511Likes

Thread: 9/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Dan and Danielle are sound asleep, but Ian is still awake. He keeps thrashing about in the bed and sighs so LOUD. He should just get up and pace around in the house, so he can work off some of the energy he has going.

After Ian dropped from the comp, I turned off the feeds, got out of the house, went downtown and had some cocktails and sang some showtunes. I'm watching BBAD from my DVR right now.

No matter how much the others need to blame themselves for falling for the Mist, I can't help but feel creeped out by how far Dan has burrowed into their heads. It's overkill. It's more than a sane person needs to do to win this game. I don't blame Dani for bawling, and Ian for pacing the house like a mouse in a cage. This is a truly creepy territory that we've wandered into this season.

Even if Dani was doing it b/c Dan put it in her head, I hope she actually does keep a F2 with Ian. At this point, I don't care that Dan has outplayed everyone else by a mile. His Dantics entertained me through the funeral, and then he just got cold and creepy. For me, this game isn't entertaining to watch if this is the level of play. Dan went too far, and I want to results of this season to reflect that.

Ugh.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Not a fan, MFW?

I'll never understand how people - especially the intelligent ones - keep believing Dan, after all that's happened. He should run for office, he'd be an outstanding politician. He could talk people into anything. Yes, you really want to pay more taxes. *mistmist* Okay, Dan!
    dagwood, Lightfoot, andee and 6 others like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    I don't feel sorry for her one bit. She and Dan have had a deal from day 1. She knew Shane was going to have to go at some point. This is the end of the game. Dan wanted to do it at the DE but he let Dani get her way. Dan knew she would never cut Shane so Dan had to do it. Dani was stupid not to realize that this was a very real possibility. Dan is a playing the game of BB. Man up Dani.
    I agree. In Brit's words, "We are all Dan misted, it is called the jury club. No one is loyal, it is a game. This is a game of strategy, not a game of morals and integrity. There are no rules."

I feel no sympathy for Shane, Danielle and Ian. They made the choices they did. They are responsible for their own actions. To take the victim stance and blame Dan for their own inability to negotiate this game is unattractive and ridiculous.

Dan for the win!
    dagwood, MajiH, Lightfoot and 13 others like this.

FORT Regular

It was Danielle's move to take Shane off the block. I hope it's Dan and Ian in the final 2, but if it's not, I think that Dan could just say, "Do you really want to reward someone who was my little puppet and did anything I wanted, then committed the stupidest act in BB history, bar none, by taking me off the block? Do you really want to reward someone who made a fool of herself with a move that stupid? It'd be like voting for Marcellas or Lawon for the win." I forgot, though; a lot of the jury aren't gamers and would have no clue what he was talking about.

Dan has more than deserved the win. Thank goodness Jenn took him off the block. We have gotten way more entertainment than we otherwise would've. I sure didn't want a dull as dishwater finale of Shane and Danielle. Neither one's a good player. I don't see how Danielle makes the argument that she played a better game than Dan. She followed him like a puppy dog. I only wish the jury could see the fish look on her face when Shane left.
    mrsean, petertracy and 4thatchers like this.

FORT Regular

It is possible for all 3 finalists to win money this year. Ian may be a shoe-in to win America's Choice and Dani and Dan can be final 2. It makes perfect sense.

Now for the big red flag for me.......I think it odd that Britney kept using the same term everyone is using on her to describe Dan's game play. She called it being "misted". There is no way that this incidental. I think the jury house people are having access to the internet discussion or they are being given information from TPTB!! Too much obvious manipulation for me this year.
    Ana Bannana and YO MUDA like this.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    After Ian dropped from the comp, I turned off the feeds, got out of the house, went downtown and had some cocktails and sang some showtunes. I'm watching BBAD from my DVR right now.

No matter how much the others need to blame themselves for falling for the Mist, I can't help but feel creeped out by how far Dan has burrowed into their heads. It's overkill. It's more than a sane person needs to do to win this game. I don't blame Dani for bawling, and Ian for pacing the house like a mouse in a cage. This is a truly creepy territory that we've wandered into this season.

Even if Dani was doing it b/c Dan put it in her head, I hope she actually does keep a F2 with Ian. At this point, I don't care that Dan has outplayed everyone else by a mile. His Dantics entertained me through the funeral, and then he just got cold and creepy. For me, this game isn't entertaining to watch if this is the level of play. Dan went too far, and I want to results of this season to reflect that.

Ugh.
    Okay, this is the 3rd time I've tried to post and I've managed to delete it as I was finishing each time. Let's see if I can actually get it posted this time.

You and I are looking at this game from different perspectives. I don't see anything that Dan has done or said as creepy. Dan has been working the game from all sides and has done it masterfully. However, I think that any creepiness comes into play from the other side. That side being the one of all of the folks who bought what he was selling no matter what it was. Ever since the "Hail Mary" that was his own funeral he has been playing a game way against the odds (or he should have been). We have (at least those of you with the live feeds have) been privy to the conversations that Dan has used to get his bidding done. Dan's plans were outlandish because no one should have bought into them. Was he spinning things? Obviously. However, I think Dan is probably as amazed as anyone that he has been able to get people to go along with whatever he has suggested. To me, the creepiness comes on the side of these folks being able to be led into decisions that don't sound reasonable as they are being put on the table for consideration. Even as these decisions have been made the folks choosing to go along with them KNOW that they are probably being stupid and do it anyway. That is NOT a flaw in Dan, that is a flaw in their ability to play the game. Dan could have thrown in the towel many times. Most players would have. He just never stops playing, even when that means going for the "Hail Mary". The thing with "Hail Marys" is that you usually only get to see one or two a game and rarely do they succeed. Dan just keeps throwing them down field and they continue to work.

So, I find it creepy that in this experiment, these people continue to do the same things even when they are aware of what the outcome has been in the very recent past.

Go Dan! I really think he deserves the win, but even if he doesn't get it he has proven that he is as good as his original game indicated. And yes, I do know that with a different bunch this may not have worked, but it shouldn't have with this group.

Edited to add: iwatchtv, I wondered about the same thing but someone explained that Brit was the one who originally used that term after the funeral.
    Last edited by NCLurker; 09-14-2012 at 08:38 AM.
    mrsean, Snapit, Shoepie and 6 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by iwatchtv View Post
    It is possible for all 3 finalists to win money this year. Ian may be a shoe-in to win America's Choice and Dani and Dan can be final 2. It makes perfect sense.

Now for the big red flag for me.......I think it odd that Britney kept using the same term everyone is using on her to describe Dan's game play. She called it being "misted". There is no way that this incidental. I think the jury house people are having access to the internet discussion or they are being given information from TPTB!! Too much obvious manipulation for me this year.
    Brittany coined that term.
    Lightfoot and andee like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    I am seeing shades of Dr. Will
    SHADES? DAN is Dr. Will X 1000
    ...I can't wait until the first pictures come thru of some other being destroying the Mars Rover

Just read through the end of the comp. To me that proves it, Dan deserves to win this game. She was ready to castrate him and he still talks her into dropping? Yeah, go Dan.
    Lightfoot, mrsean, Shoepie and 2 others like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread