+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758 LastLast
Like Tree511Likes

Thread: 9/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Dan left them to go lie down. They have to get up early tomorrow.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

ROFL!!! Both are spinning their tales on how they went down in the comp. Ian...that effing seaweed! Dani...I hit the wall so hard.
    kelly54, Madison_2008 and Sticker like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Dani lying to Ian about not knowing how Shane was going to vote.
    Sticker likes this.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    ROFL!!! Both are spinning their tales on how they went down in the comp. Ian...that effing seaweed! Dani...I hit the wall so hard.
    Its amazing to me why they both cant realize that they should work together and take each other at this point. That is if either one of them can win the next 2. They both are so screwed over at this point, they may not have a chance to win 2 in a row....LOL
    deedeef likes this.

No we dont Ian.....LOL We dont like the quack pack....LMAO

Danielle can't keep her lies straight. I hope Ian realizes he would have been gone tonight if it weren't for Dan. Maybe that's why he threw HoH.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

Dani relaying her Ian conversation to Dan. Oh, My. Will wonders never cease.
    CupidGuest and sonii82 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    Danielle can't keep her lies straight. I hope Ian realizes he would have been gone tonight if it weren't for Dan. Maybe that's why he threw HoH.
    Yeah, I can see Ian keeping his allegiance to Dan much more than I can see Danielle keeping her allegiance to him. It is crazy to me how Danielle pretty much figured out that she is in much worse shape now (by listening to Dan), than if she had just let Shane vote out Ian. And for some crazy "mist" reason, she is still making plans with Dan. She is a dimwit.

She had Shane guaranteed to take her to F2 if he stayed and won, but now she already lost 1 comp and may very well lose the next one, and if Ian wins, she will get 3rd. But yet, she still is making plans with Dan. Real smart girl.
    Lolli likes this.

All three have found their beds in the kicks room. Ian wished them good night then turned off the light. I don't think Ian will be able to fall asleep, he is still so hyper after the evening's events. Already he had to leave his bed to turn off the lights in the boom boom room.

Sleep tight, hamsters...early wake up call tomorrow morning.

Yup....alll tucked away.....I guess its time to get some shut eye. They got me all worked up tonight, I may have to watch some late night TV before I can crash.

Some things are so obvious to us looking on the outside looking in, but to get them to realize stuff is so hard to do. I want to slap them silly to help them out....LOL

I still cannot believe Danielle making plans with Dan still. After pretty much figuring out how she was screwed over by him. She was right on, with a lot of what she said, but then goes right back to making more plans with him. It is just crazy. Her + Ian had the perfect chance to work together and take each other, but not only did they not "go there", but it would still be a tough road to climb because now they have to win 2 in a row in order to beat Dan.
    Well, the only good news for them, is Dan has to pick one of them if he wins.

Dan has them in his back pocket. I cant wait to hear Dan's DRs from tonight.

Night everyone

+ Reply to Thread