+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
Like Tree511Likes

Thread: 9/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Feeds back, cam 3 focused on DR door. Dani opens it with a smile and runs up the stairs. Cam 4 was waiting for her to hit the upper hallway. She grabs her mic pack and runs back down the stairs and through the DR door.

Skippy was anticipating that she was told she had to retrieve her pack and was waiting for her all the way. He is having such fun today.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Dani back to DR. One cam on the DR door, as that is the most interesting thing in the house right now
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

This time when she exits DR she has a gloomy expression on her face and heads for a glass of water? with ice before heading back upstairs.

It must have been a dry mouth session in DR.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Danielle back out, that was quick. She pours a drink and heads back up stairs.

Those stairs kinda scare me, they look rather treacherous

It is jolting to be going with the perfect silence of sleeping hamsters then the music/fish jumps in. I hadn't realized my eyes had closed until that happened.

As it is coming up on 10:30 BBtime, perhaps this time wake up is for real. Oh, no...music/fish off and the mattresses still have lumps.

Fish for apparently no reason as we come back and everyone is still sleeping peacefully. I know these people are purposefully waiting until I have to go to do any strategizing

And, I'm going, Lolli, so you know the whispers and arcade sessions will begin.

Before I leave...more music/fish. I'll hang out a few to see what happens when the feeds return.

Nothing...I'm gone.
    Lolli likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    And, I'm going, Lolli, so you know the whispers and arcade sessions will begin.

Before I leave...more music/fish. I'll hang out a few to see what happens when the feeds return.

Nothing...I'm gone.
    Hehe. I can stay a couple more hours. Long enough to see them wander into the kitchen and start crunching cereal

1 cam on Shane sleeping, one on his and Ian's beds. I can't even see Ian he is so buried in the covers. 2 cams on Dani. She is awake just laying in bed and listening to music. She plays some air guitar

Is BB talking to her? She keeps saying "huh?"
    Guess not, she goes back to rocking out.

Headphones off now. She talks to BB again. Sorry, I couldn't hear her, she doesn't have a mic on. She gets a suitcase and looks like she is packing up to move out of HoH.

ETA- I guess BB told her to clear out the HoH room. She cleans out the fridge and brings all the snacks downstairs. Of course it would never occur to Danielle to talk to us during this time and tell us what she's thinking.
    Last edited by Lolli; 09-13-2012 at 01:49 PM.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Yup, this is the last day we will see the HOH room. Kinda sad.....BB is over
    Lightfoot, Shoepie and Debbie8863 like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread