+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree511Likes

Thread: 9/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Ok so nevermind the live aspect. Apparently Dani cannot change her mind at the last minute. So we are not missing any last minute strategy on the feeds, I guess.
    Smarter people would have second thoughts and not be so convinced by Dan so many hours before the show.

But c'mon...this is Dani and Shane! Cray Cray and Numpty! They and Ian are still there because Dan wanted them there. (Well Shane isn't, Dan wanted him out a week or two ago, but that will get taken care of tonight.)
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sydor25 View Post
    Dan doesn't need Dani's vote if he is sitting next to her.

Winner of the round 1 (endurance) goes to round 3, winner of round 2 goes to face winner of round 1 for the final HOH. Since there aren't any voters, the HOH decides who they sit next to for the $500,000.
    Dan will need Dani's vote IF Ian wins and takes Dan to F2 per their deal... I don't think Dani will vote for Dan, neither will Shane, Ashely, Frank, or Joe..Dan might get Brit's vote. That's it if he sits with Ian. He might win IF Dani takes him, but I doubt it

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Smarter people would have second thoughts and not be so convinced by Dan so many hours before the show.

But c'mon...this is Dani and Shane! Cray Cray and Numpty! They and Ian are still there because Dan wanted them there. (Well Shane isn't, Dan wanted him out a week or two ago, but that will get taken care of tonight.)
    I just hate that is a done deal hours before the show. Apparently they have to tell the DR and not change their mind once they report in. I wanted to think that Dani would be thinking about this until the very minute she is to use the veto or not.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    Miss Cleo BB14 ‏@MissCleoBB14

TONIGHT ON #BB14: Dan uses his Mist™, Shane's game ceases to exist, and Danielle slits her wrist. #Touché #Preesh #ComedyGold
    Okay, how can this be a total "Given"? Is the show actually live or has this already happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    Dan will need Dani's vote IF Ian wins and takes Dan to F2 per their deal... I don't think Dani will vote for Dan, neither will Shane, Ashely, Frank, or Joe..Dan might get Brit's vote. That's it if he sits with Ian. He might win IF Dani takes him, but I doubt it

He will still win $50,000.00 which is more than he would be paid otherwise.
    andee likes this.

FORT Fogey

Maybe the blindside is Dan out tonight.
    Punkin, petertracy and Allie like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Okay, how can this be a total "Given"? Is the show actually live or has this already happened?
    Because they have to tell DR what they are doing and cannot change their mind. That is what I see happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Maybe the blindside is Dan out tonight.
    That is the only blindside I can think of. But that is not right that they have to tell the DR way beforehand and cannot shange their mind. If the only voter (Shane?) had a brain, he would get rid of Dan
    Punkin likes this.

Just read a update from another site, that said the comp will be shown on the feeds. Dan and Danielle are still talking.
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Just read a update from another site, that said the comp will be shown on the feeds. Dan and Danielle are still talking.
    Good... Actually at this point now... It might be nice if they just waited for BBAD to start the comp...

I don't know why they are blocking the Dan and Dani conversation... Unless she is having a total meltdown.... Ian was also in a state... But they should let us watch it...
    andee likes this.

+ Reply to Thread