+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree511Likes

Thread: 9/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 9/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Dan is very aware what is going to happen as it is his plan. #mist
    I've tried to make sense of all the doings, but I've lost track. What IS the plan?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Dan is now pulling out his souvenirs from his carry-all to place in his suitcase. BB is watching. Will he get away with taking all that with him?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I've tried to make sense of all the doings, but I've lost track. What IS the plan?
    The Plan is for Dani to use the Veto to pull Dan off the block and replace him with Shane. Dan then becomes the sole vote. The "surprise" may be in that Shane expects him to vote off Ian, but instead, he'll vote off Shane.
    Uncle David and Sticker like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Dan is now pulling out his souvenirs from his carry-all to place in his suitcase. BB is watching. Will he get away with taking all that with him?
    As entertaining as he has made what was shaping up to be a rather dismal season, they best let him strip the carpeting from the floors if he wants it.

Oh wow, Dani is NOT in on this, for sure. She just made him swear that he's evicting Ian. Well, two people are about to be surprised.
    MajiH, Lightfoot, waywyrd and 2 others like this.

The Plan is for Dani to use the Veto to pull Dan off the block and replace him with Shane. Dan then becomes the sole vote. The "surprise" may be in that Shane expects him to vote off Ian, but instead, he'll vote off Shane.
    I really hope it happens just like this, but what I fail to understand is how in the world would Shane go along with this even if he thinks Ian is going home?
    Shane can vote Ian out just as easy as Dan can, so how in the world does Shane think this is a good plan AND why in the world would Shane agree to it?

It seems, at the surface to have no benefit at all, other than to put Shane at risk. Maybe Shane is happy he doesnt have to vote out Ian and thinks he will get a extra jury vote from Ian for it or something. Shane never liked getting blood on his hands, so maybe that is it. Shane deserves to go home if he is happy with this plan....LOL
    Shoepie likes this.

I thought he asked her if she could beat Ian in the second comp and she assured him she could. To me that sounded like she is fine with Shane going out. She also asked him what he was going to say in his speech as she didn't want him to "pull" anything.

I still think she knows Shane is gonzo. Oh, did you notice Dan is wearing his wedding ring on the chain around his neck? Probably because his ring finger is bandaged.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

OMG.

Dani just had Dan swear he's evicting Ian because she just "can't".

Dan's planning on ousting Shane per his comments to the live feed earlier.

I have no idea who is the stupider person in this scenario. Dani for *trusting* him or Shane for believing her.

OMG, this is shaping up to be an emotional trainwreck.

Go IAN AND DAN!

She is going to unravel like a skein of yarn when he sends Captain A marching.

To the Point

Question: Did the term "misting" come from the internet, or from the house itself? Internet, right? I just think it is funny when those in the know from the show use internet terminology.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Dani is completely clueless as to Shane's upcoming departure. I wonder if she will have it in her to forgive Dan one more time. Still, I have faith that Dan will be able to get her to see it is the best thing for her. Shane will be gone, and she will have no blood on her hands.
    MajiH likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread