+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: 9/9 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

9/9 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Please use this thread to discuss tonight's show from the "in the know" perspective of those that watch the live feeds.

You are allowed to post live feed spoilers/rumors here. Remember, if you venture into the regular show thread, no spoilers are allowed

Due to US Open tennis, BB start time will be delayed by 33 minutes in the East & Central time zones.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-09-2012 at 08:39 PM.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 9/9 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Running on time in Canada.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

FORT Fanatic

Ugh, not liking Dan on the double eviction recap. At all.

Damn! Things got tense after Dan put Danielle up.

Probably not helped by the fact that Danielle is an emotional basketcase, but still.

"You vote her out I will rip your face off!"

I can't think of another houseguest in recent memory that talks about how heated she is and then does nothing about it moreso than Jenn has been doing.

"Jenn City is so angry! Watch me just sit here and...do nothing! That'll show 'em!"
    Shoepie and scoot13 like this.

Ian saying Frank was his biggest threat...but he liked him.

Jen feels all alone.

Dan saying Frank should have backdoored him when he had a chance.

Jen pulls Dan aside...She has to go with him and Dani. He tells her they are going to war.

Dan wins and says Ian may have to go home. Tells Ian he is a pawn just like Memphis but mentions to Shane that they may to have to take Ian out. Dan gets Dani to calm Shane down and plants the seed in the rest of the Quack pack.

Ian is not happy and is glad that he wins veto. Now Dan is considering taking out Shane. Jen is on board but Dani doesn't want to. She knows she will have to choose between Dan and Shane but not yet. Dani not happy she got put up.

Jen not happy that Shane is not going. Dani being reassured by everyone. Dan telling Dani, Jen is pissed at him because he did not take out Shane and he tells Dani he did it for her. He missed this time, but won't the next time.

Ian is pissed because Dan wasted his chance to get Joe out rather than Jen.

Jen is pissed Shane didn't go. Jen needs her space. She isn't sure she can trust Dan and is out for blood. Good one Jen.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

FORT Fanatic

I liked Dan but I never wanted a repeat winner. This episode is confirming that for me. He's acting like such a bossy jerk.

I get why Jenn was so pissed after the eviction now.
    scoot13 likes this.

Dan worried if Ian hears he wanted him out. That Shane or Jen will spill the beans.

Poor Dani she has to do damage control. Boo hoo. She tells Shane she saved him because Dan was going to put him up as a pawn and that is why she went up.

Dan doing damage control with Ian.

HoH competition. Rolling the ball into the numbered day that a certain event occured. The days you are off are points. The least number of penalties wins.

(Show delayed where I am...)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast