+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: 9/5 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/5 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

They missed such a golden opportunity on the show last night.

After Dan used the veto, they showed a clip of Ian saying that he had to pretend to be mad at Dan so they could hide their final 2 deal.

It SHOULD have been followed by a clip of Frank saying that he had to pretend to be mad at Dan to hide their final two deal.
    Followed by a clip of Danielle saying that she was still pretending to be mad at Dan to hide their Final two deal.

He is WORKING these people.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

That's the thing. The show is actually very different than the reality that we see on the feeds. I don't know if hardly any of these players are being represented truthfully to the viewing public. They have Danielle's character so far off the truth that she may win America's Favorite or something, looking like a sweet girl with a showmance. Nothing is further from the truth! And, Frank!!! OMG! Who did he **** to get the edit and help he has gotten? Geez!

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    That's the thing. The show is actually very different than the reality that we see on the feeds. I don't know if hardly any of these players are being represented truthfully to the viewing public. They have Danielle's character so far off the truth that she may win America's Favorite or something, looking like a sweet girl with a showmance. Nothing is further from the truth! And, Frank!!! OMG! Who did he **** to get the edit and help he has gotten? Geez!
    I don't have the feeds, and I think Frank is a dink. I didn't like him with Boogie and it hasn't changed. I think Danelle is pretty dense to be frank- or anyone else you want to choose

I LOL when she said finally Frank is going up, I have been trying to get him out since week one. I don't think thats verbatim, but I did LOL- she didn't have any game play then, and I dont think she has now.She is a follower, nothing more IMSHO
    mountaingirl70 and Sticker like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread