+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 9/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    Seems like any time one of them does Ian shoots it down and says he thinks it'll just be a short week.

The great thing is that unless Dan does something really un-Danlike in the next 24 hours, he almost CAN'T go during the double eviction. The only, and I mean only, remotely possible scenario is if Joe wins HOH, puts up Jenn/Dan, and Jenn wins POV so Joe put up Dani. That is literally the only way I can figure it happening.

But yeah, I haven't heard any of them seriously planning for Double Eviction, but I could have missed it or they just know the plan by now.
    I have heard them talk about it. Ian is right it is a short week and I think Dan may know this but saying nothing. Tuesday there is another elimination then again on Thursday. Ian and Dan have done the math.

FORT Fogey

I have asked this before. Has anyone seen Jen just out of the shower before she does her hair? I dont even know if it is long or short. Clearly it is curly and she plasters it down with product. I would like to see her, once, with a clean face and her hair as it is without the gymnastics.

Dan dunking all over Dani in this pool basketball game

FORT Fan

I am sure Frank is hoping Julie will open Pandora's Box tomorrow - out will pop Booger who will then choose the evictee and then go back into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I have asked this before. Has anyone seen Jen just out of the shower before she does her hair? I dont even know if it is long or short. Clearly it is curly and she plasters it down with product. I would like to see her, once, with a clean face and her hair as it is without the gymnastics.
    I think the problem in answering this, is we seldom see Jenn at all....let alone taking a shower. She seems to wear the same basic clothes a lot of the time, so maybe she doesn't shower often or maybe she sneaks in there when nobody is awake or something.

Its a good question because it would be interesting to see how she looks without her hair dyed and in some normal clothes. Wouldnt it be interesting to see her in a dress with her hair all one color? LOL....I know.....it wont happen. LOL

FORT Fogey

I hope someone is watching when she washes her hair and it isn't yet done gets a screen cap!

FORT Fogey

A bit ago Frank and Dani were alone in the kitchen and did a quick whisper. Dan was checking in with her about who knew what. All is well.

FORT Fan

Jenn has just washed her hair several times on BBAD without styling it. Her hair is naturally curly, full, long, feminine---she described it as "puerto rican hair". It is quite pretty, but she said she has been styling it straight and pulled back for years.
    Shoepie and kelly54 like this.

They guys are once again having the soy/estrogen conversation. Google search found the following:

Does soy act like estrogen in the body? - The Boston Globe
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Dani's in the shower.

Jenn's laying down.

The guys, except Ian, are in the kitchen eating and cleaning up dishes.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread