+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 9/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Danielle, Dan, and her enormous zit out in the hammock chatting. She's pouting over something. "If we were in the real world, I would have dropped his ass 61 days ago!" Talking about Shane. Apparently Shane isn't kissing her butt to her satisfaction. Oooh, we're back to "Poor Trey, what did he do to deserve this? I just wish I could tell him. Trey probably hates me because of Shane!" she whines to Dan.

She'll have a restraining order waiting for her outside the house, but no Trey.

Inside, Shane lays blissfully unmolested in the bed by himself. In the dark, Joe digs in his pants, then his nose. In that order.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Because of that bed swap slip, Dan suggested Ian go to bed early. He said he would as well, but he's still in the backyard talking and playing corn hole with Joe.

Ian is also still up...I spotted him in the storage room. He did mention to Dan that he was going to fix something to eat after the pool game. It looks like he is going for some sort of fry with chopped veggies.
    I fell asleep during BBAD and missed this. What exactly was the bed swap slip? Anyone. Thanks The feeds this morning show Danielle in bed with Shane.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 09-06-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Premium Member

What is the difference between a double eviction and a fast forward? Also, what does TPTB stand for? Thanks

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Roz_City View Post
    What is the difference between a double eviction and a fast forward? Also, what does TPTB stand for? Thanks
    The Powers that be= TPTB

A double eviction happens on a Thursday with 2 HOH and one POV all in one night as we just saw.

A FF is a short week. We are having an FF next week. There is another eviction on Tuesday and another the following Thursday. Below are tweets from the tweets thread.

.@kkarra99 next Tues is a taped eviction (feeds blocked >1 day) to go from F5 to F4, new HOH, then eviction next Thurs to get to F3 #BB14

Miss Cleo BB14 ‏@MissCleoBB14

A little #BB14 perspective: in 2 days we'll be down to 5, in 1 week down to 4, in 9 days final 3, and ~438 final 2 deals along the way.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 09-06-2012 at 09:07 AM.
    Roz_City likes this.

+ Reply to Thread