+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 9/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    From reading elsewhere, it sounds like Dani was getting mad because Dan hinted that the DR is making Jenn nervous and she's saying they shouldn't have to deal with that aftermath.
    Yeah, that is basically what I got out of it. See my previous post about Jenn worrying lately. Danielle is just being obnoxious tonight and thinking that Jenn should not worry. Too bad Danielle....You are sitting prettier than Jenn is, so Jenn has a right to worry, and she should worry because they will leave her hung out to dry.
    Punkin and mountaingirl70 like this.

Ian: Jesus, I'm giving you all the friggin' breaks.

Agian, you have no idea
    Sticker likes this.

There was time for a quick exchange between Dan and Danielle in the back yard.

Dan: Make sure you get that handshake done with Jenn tonight.
    Sticker likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Shane is playing cards with Frank. Shane is a nervous wreck. He gets loud + curses a lot to cover his nervousness.

The HGs just need to be careful not to slip up like Ian + Dan did with the little slip ups, because Frank is pretty quick to catch things like that. The other day when Dan slipped about saying Joe would be around, Frank was really quick to catch it, and then Ian slipped up tonight a little bit doing the same sort of thing, but they were able to wash it over without Frank figuring anything out. Frank is really on edge though, and it seems Frank kind of suspects something, but since everyone is handling it pretty well, he keeps getting re-assured he is staying. Frank could have an epic blow-up if he gets blind sided in the vote tomorrow. It will be very interesting to see if he handles it well (OR) totally loses it and freaks out. I am voting for the latter....LOL

Because of that bed swap slip, Dan suggested Ian go to bed early. He said he would as well, but he's still in the backyard talking and playing corn hole with Joe.

Ian is also still up...I spotted him in the storage room. He did mention to Dan that he was going to fix something to eat after the pool game. It looks like he is going for some sort of fry with chopped veggies.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Well, the game in the back yard was wrong. Dan is sitting with Danielle at the hot tub while Joe and Frank play catch. Shane watches from a lounger.

Dan asking Danielle if she ever got into a fight with another girl (Dan has a tendency to bring up really touchy subjects....LOL). Danielle says just one time.
    "She pushed me into a wall. She forgets I am a gymnast. I threw a glass in her face. Then the bouncers broke it up." For some reason, I don't think we are hearing both sides of this or exactly how this turned out....LOL

A little later....
    Danielle to Dan >>>>>
    "I can't imagine not being in this house with y'all. I care so much for everybody."
    "Will you think of me when you are outside this house?" (always about you Danielle....always about you)

Dan telling the others in the yard that he had to tell his wife to give him a month to be normal again + he is warning the others that they will need time too.

Danielle giving out her email address right about now. I think she basically said the whole thing, so I am not sure it was too smart to do that Danielle. You may be flooded with unwanted emails after this.

And with that....BBAD goes off-air. Sorry if I bored anyone with some of the nundane udpates. The HGs had a pretty boring evening so far.

I guess the best news is Frank still seems totally unaware that he is the target to be voted out tomorrow. So, their plan is still active. It is going to be interesting to see how Frank handles the voting tomorrow. If he gets voted out, I don't think he will be too happy with Dan + some of the others, so it should be pretty interesting to see how he handles it as he is leaving the house. I hope he handles it with dignity, but I would not bet any money on it.

Good Night Everyone.
    Punkin and Dukie like this.

Thanks Sticker - now I can go to bed instead of staying up WAY past my bed time
    Sticker likes this.

+ Reply to Thread