+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 9/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Oh gosh, Dan finally says he was a little miffed about her taking that question in the punishment POV and she's losing her mind.

Nothing that's going to be a problem, but it's just unnecessary whining for the next few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    Oh gosh, Dan finally says he was a little miffed about her taking that question in the punishment POV and she's losing her mind.

Nothing that's going to be a problem, but it's just unnecessary whining for the next few hours.
    Danielle is more worried about what people think of her, if Shane will kiss her again, how she looks to others, etc. etc. than trying to win this game. She has her priorities all out of whack. How in the world did she make it on this show. Surely BB saw some of this in her. Maybe they wanted her for a guaranteed showmance story.

Frank is STALKING Danielle.

Danielle complaining about the sock monkey....
    "His ears are unlevel and stick out....ugliest eyes....his head is longer than it is wide. His arms arent even the same length. He looks like he is made out of a sock. He is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. "

Ian says it is only creepy if you do this, and then he proceeds to put the monkey's tail between his legs and (you get the picture).

Frank grilling Danielle now......."Do you feel comfortable working with me" ?

Danielle so not wants to talk with him. She is upset from before when he bragged about how he tried to get on the show for 3 years, etc.

Frank really laying it on thick to Danielle......."I love Jenn to death. I love you to death. I told Jenn how sharp you are. Youve had a tough road."

Oh geeeez.....what a load of crap.

I'm with Danielle. I can't wait until this dude is gone tomorrow. Perhaps the feeds get less active, but I'll sacrifice the extra conversation. I'm so over this dude.
    Punkin, maude~flanders and Sticker like this.

Danielle blaming her gaining weight on Janelle and her cookies.....LOL
    Punkin, Shoepie and kelly54 like this.

Danielle bringing up her anoxeria again, and her depression, and her ex-boyfriend.

Danielle talking about how girls get cellulite and guys dont, and once you get it, you can never get rid of it.

Ian is trying to break the hammock again. Please BB, get him a rocking chair and save the hammock for the other HGs.!!!

Shane + Joe playing outside with the bean bag throw game (cant remember name of that game).

Frank talking about how he talks with the camera in the morning.
    Danielle bringing up how Frank had a showmance with Ashley. Danielle saying she doesnt want to talk about that because of her disaster with Shane. She says Shane is Timid + Camera shy + terrified of his Mom (all things Shane told her). She doesnt even suspect that maybe he doesnt want to be her boyfriend...LOL

Dan talking with Jenn, and Jenn is worrying again....LOL.

+ Reply to Thread