+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 9/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Ian top thing to google when he gets out...

Is there a black olive tree and a green olive tree?

In case you missed it the other night...big debate about where black olives come from. Joe insist they are bruised green olives.

I googled it and all olives are green then they turn to black when fully ripe.
    jessesmom and 4thatchers like this.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

FORT Fan

So funny that Joe, a 'chef' wouldn't know that! Then again, he doesn't know enough to wash his hands before cooking. Sheesh, America is watching dude!!
    Snapit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    I'd love for Ian to come out and see the hammock has been replaced by a large steel cube. Then again, he'd still find a way to swing it.
    That would be mean of BB. He really needs to rock..it's a comfort thing. I think if he didn't have that outlet, he'd really be hurting. I couldn't watch that.
    kelly54, Coco46 and Lolli like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Dumb and Dumber (Joe and Shane) in arcade....
    Joe asked if he thinks it is a double eviction...Shane says no...it will probably be a fast forward.

Dani and Dan ninja whispering in kicks room...can't make out much of what they are saying but sounds like they are just comparing notes on Jenn.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Yeah, Dani + Dan are whispering so low that BB even gets mad again and tells Dan to quit obstructing his mike. BB was yelling at Dani the other night for the same reason....LOL BB is getting tired of it too with the whispering and calling them out so other HGs know they are scheming....LOL.
    Snapit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    That would be mean of BB. He really needs to rock..it's a comfort thing. I think if he didn't have that outlet, he'd really be hurting. I couldn't watch that.
    BB should just replace the hammock with a solid kids swing set, the way Ian rocks in that hammock it might as well be a swing.
    Sticker likes this.

If I am hearing this right......I think Dan is trying to convince Danielle to throw him the 1st endurance comp if they are in final 3. LOL He is totally playing her just to give him the 1st comp. He is trying to inflate her ego by telling her she is good with the questions and he stinks at it, so he needs to win that 1st endurance comp....LOL
    Snapit and Shoepie like this.

Here goes Danielle worrying about what everyone thinks of her.....She asks Dan >>>> "Do you think they think I am a good player or do you think they think I am just following you?"

Dan inflates her ego by saying she is a good player and tries to convince her.

Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    BB should just replace the hammock with a solid kids swing set, the way Ian rocks in that hammock it might as well be a swing.
    I really do think BB should just bring Ian in a Rocking Chair and ask him not to swing on the hammock. It is too nice of a hammock to be ruined like he is ruining it.
    Punkin and GabbyG like this.

I have figured out Dan's weakness when he lies. He smiles + laughs. Danielle is bringing up (again) about Dan's speech at the funeral, and Dan is cracking up as he tries to explain how he had to do that to Danielle so she would feel real emotion. She is still pissed about it, and Dan is doing a good job of convincing her it was all part of his plan to save her (except for his smiling + laughing that gives him away and she is not picking up on this).

It was part of a plan allright, but to save himself (not necessarily her).

+ Reply to Thread