+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree223Likes

Thread: 9/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

"I'd vote for Jenn over Dan if it was those two".

For someone who "respects the game" and loves it so much, he sure would be making what I'd classify as a trademark bitter butthurt jury move.
    Punkin, dagwood, Lightfoot and 8 others like this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Now he says that he thinks people would vote for Jenn to win over Dan in the Final 2. I'm sorry....this guy is hysterical!
    Punkin, Lightfoot, Shoepie and 2 others like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Don't worry Frank, you're about to have two weeks of no stress what so ever.
    Punkin, Lightfoot, Shoepie and 3 others like this.

Sad thing is if Frank played a better social game....was a nicer person...he may deserve it. But just winning comps does not make you deserve it...no matter how many times he tells us. Also, talking to the cameras about how good you are...while saying mean things about others will not get you America's favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    Sad thing is if Frank played a better social game....was a nicer person...he may deserve it. But just winning comps does not make you deserve it...no matter how many times he tells us. Also, talking to the cameras about how good you are...while saying mean things about others will not get you America's favorite.
    He's Terry from Survivor Panama. Challenge machine, social game of a smelly shoe when his best friend isn't there to talk to, and constantly whines. God, they're the exact same person. Terry would have been gone directly after the merge if not for his immunity winning streak, and Frank would have been gone four times over if not for those challenges and producer interference at the reset. That's not a good social game. That's NO social game.

All this live feed planning Frank is doing for nothing.
    Punkin and 4thatchers like this.

Oh good Danielle is up, let's start watching the troweling session

Yes Frank, continue to have this conversation with Dani that she had with Dan multiple times already

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Frank trying to throw Dan under the bus to Danielle now. Says Dan told him after the funeral that he really WAS that mad at Danielle.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

It's hard to tell with Danielle....cause she takes things like this VERY personally and seriously but then with Dan she's like "whatever", but I still think she holds Dan responsible for these things even if he says they aren't true.
    TheIrishEyes likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    It's hard to tell with Danielle....cause she takes things like this VERY personally and seriously but then with Dan she's like "whatever", but I still think she holds Dan responsible for these things even if he says they aren't true.
    100% agree, she's so emotionally unstable there's no telling. However, I'm not quite as concerned since Frank is leaving. If Dan was working to try to keep Frank, then I could see Danielle being worried that Dan might want to team up with Frank instead of her. But since they all want Frank out, hopefully it won't matter. Hopefully. Ha.
    Lightfoot, Shoepie and JustJuls like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

+ Reply to Thread