+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree223Likes

Thread: 9/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

He is back out of the DR and they keep asking him what DR said to him about it.... He keeps saying I can't talk about it.... He probably got told he better behave that he has been breaking too many things...
    Snapit likes this.

Does Dan need a time out?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Ian should get a reprimand for breaking the darn hammock and my ears!
    kelly54 likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Dan sez that if he wins the next HOH he'll put up Ian and JOe.
    Why would he put up Ian? I thought he had a talk with Ian and they agreed Joe and Jenn would go up, with Jenn going out and Frank as pawn... Dan and Ian have a renegade F2 (or so Ian thinks)... does Ian know dan would put him up?

Ian already back in the hammock swinging again... I don't know how he handles the separation anxiety of being without it when they have the lockdowns for the comps...

After this season BB may remove the hammock and never put one in there again... Or if they are smart they wont... I wish they would remove it now... Take it away and tell Ian they had to send it out for repairs...

Dani wants to throw the third comp to Dan?
    Dan will take that one with ease. It's true or false answers to questions asked of the jury members. He knows them all better than anyone else.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    Why would he put up Ian? I thought he had a talk with Ian and they agreed Joe and Jenn would go up, with Jenn going out and Frank as pawn... Dan and Ian have a renegade F2 (or so Ian thinks)... does Ian know dan would put him up?
    He was was talking to Dani at the time, so he may just be planting seeds in her head about who she should put up if she wins. Or he could just be telling her what he thinks she wants to hear.

I think if he actually decides to try to win HoH, he'll keep his options open till the last minute.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Dan hid candy in his luggage and he's hiding under a blanket looking through his stuff so that BB won't find it Dani, Shane and Frank all joined him under the blanket. Now he's telling Big Brother "I would never hide anything from you guys...I love you guys! I'm just a guy lookin' for some candy!"

He's such a little kid
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Frank is SO enthralled right now

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Dani is bitching to Dan a bout Frank. She is upset at how he feels entitled to win the game. The conversation between Dani and Frank was earlier. Frank was saying that going out 7th was nothing to be proud of. Dani took offense, and grilled him on why it was so bad. She didn't reveal anything, but it was obvious to the observer that she was ticked off at him.

She wanted to tell Dan that she had the convo with Frank because she felt bad that he got the better of him. I saw the convo and I don't think there was anything revealed by her. Still, she's obviously concerned.

Dani wants Frank out NOW!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread