+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree223Likes

Thread: 9/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Ian and Shane are going through all the possibilities to get quack pack to final 4. He casually mentions putting Dan up an one juncture saying that he would not be voted out. Yuh, right. Ian wants him out. I think Shane does too. This is just idle chatter and a bit of belly bucking, not serious plotting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Ian and Shane talking in HOH. Ian would LOVE to have a tie and send Frank out. He is puffing up a bit about the kill of all time or words to that effect.

Well, I don't think it will come to that.
    I'm kinda glad Ian doesn't have the power to vote unless it is a tie, and I agree, it probably won't be, unless Frank has uses his own special "fart-mist" between now and Thursday.

He used to be a pretty good talker, had a good social game with the physical game until Boogie left, and until Dan really started playing the game.
    kelly54 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    I'm kinda glad Ian doesn't have the power to vote unless it is a tie, and I agree, it probably won't be, unless Frank has uses his own special "fart-mist" between now and Thursday.

He used to be a pretty good talker, had a good social game with the physical game until Boogie left, and until Dan really started playing the game.
    I am very glad Ian doesn't have the power. I feel confident that Frank will go. I cannot see anyone who wants to keep him, including Jenn, his only ally. She may vote Joe out as a nod to him and they know that. So 4/0 or 3/1. I am not worried.

I see Dan thinking. He is already on the next step. I can see his wheels turning.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 09-04-2012 at 10:36 PM.

This chess game is giving me mad Xavier & Magneto vibes, if anyone gets that reference.

FORT Fogey

I am out for the night. I don't anticipate any strategy talks. They are all calm and confident Frank is going. His lame "working" of the HGs this morning has everyone very ready to get him out. They are tired of him. And I believe the DR is keeping things as planned. No pot stirring from them. This blindside is just too good.

Haha, poor Dan just put Wil's light out.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    Haha, poor Dan just put Wil's light out.
    How did he do it? I just turned the feeds on and saw that Wil's picture on the memory wall is out/gone.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Dan just called to the DR for breaking the Willie picture... He has broken more stuff in the last few days... He is just like a little kid... He is swearing on the way there to BB he didn't mean to do it...

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    How did he do it? I just turned the feeds on and saw that Wil's picture on the memory wall is out/gone.
    Dan set a mug up there, which it sounds like they did before, and didn't know there was a long opening going along the back of it. The mug fell through and busted out Wil's pic.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    Dan set a mug up there, which it sounds like they did before, and didn't know there was a long opening going along the back of it. The mug fell through and busted out Wil's pic.
    rut row!!!

the houseguest keep asking him what the DR said....He has said several times that he can't talk about it.

Joe keeps saying...Dan will owe money when he leaves.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

+ Reply to Thread