+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree223Likes

Thread: 9/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Dani says she'll throw final HOH to Dan so she doesn't have to be the one to cut Shane loose.

Not a bad game move on her part, if it got to that point.
    4thatchers likes this.

FORT Fogey

Is anyone catching the convo between Dan and Dani? I have weak speakers and I just cannot make it out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    Dani says she'll throw final HOH to Dan so she doesn't have to be the one to cut Shane loose.

Not a bad game move on her part, if it got to that point.
    This is a long talk. Can you hear anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    This is a long talk. Can you hear anything else?
    The first part was just a rehashing of this morning. Dani is clearly past any worries about whether or not Dan has been lying to her. They're good.

After he left she came and got him to tell him about a convo she had with Shane. Shane was offering to throw final HOH to her, the endurance part, so she would be guaranteed to play in the trivia 3rd part. That's what got Dan and Dani to talking about Dani throwing it to Dan.

Also, Dani is slowly planting a seed with Jenn that she doesn't trust Frank and is trying to make sure it's a 4-0 vote to evict.

There was more but I couldn't keep up with the last part of it. They were too quiet.

FORT Fogey

The first part was just a rehashing of this morning. Dani is clearly past any worries about whether or not Dan has been lying to her. They're good.

After he left she came and got him to tell him about a convo she had with Shane. Shane was offering to throw final HOH to her, the endurance part, so she would be guaranteed to play in the trivia 3rd part. That's what got Dan and Dani to talking about Dani throwing it to Dan.

Also, Dani is slowly planting a seed with Jenn that she doesn't trust Frank and is trying to make sure it's a 4-0 vote to evict.

There was more but I couldn't keep up with the last part of it. They were too quiet.
    Thanks. Very good. Why does Dani care if it is a 4/0 vote or a 3/1? Frank is gone.

Dan just went up to the HOH to shower... That room is so neat and tidy that it looks like a hotel room... Ian has been meticulous in how he keeps it... And yesterday watching him fold his laundry he was the same way... He could fold for a department store and make beds for a hotel.... I think he really likes it that way and that is why he hasn't hung up there much this week... So people wouldn't trash it the way they usually do ..

I think he has really enjoyed having that neat clean room this week and not being in the mess and clutter downstairs this week... The house has been really a mess all of the time this year...

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Thanks. Very good. Why does Dani care if it is a 4/0 vote or a 3/1? Frank is gone.
    If I gave her a lot of credit, I'd say it's so there isn't heat on any one of them in particular since they all made commitments and would all back out of them.

My guess? They don't want to even leave the slimmest of possibilities that Ian might have to break a 2-2 tie because he might flake on it.

FORT Fogey

If I gave her a lot of credit, I'd say it's so there isn't heat on any one of them in particular since they all made commitments and would all back out of them.

My guess? They don't want to even leave the slimmest of possibilities that Ian might have to break a 2-2 tie because he might flake on it.
    Makes sense. Her best approach would be that it would look better for a jury vote if she was part of the plan to take Frank out, stressing the importance of being part of big moves.

Ok....hold back on the rotten tomatoes please, but.....Dani is actually playing a decent game IMO. If you take away her neediness, insecurity, Shane loving, face making, zit popping....well, you get the idea But take all that away, and she's sitting in a pretty good spot right now. Shane, Jenn and Dan would all probably take her to F2 - which are pretty good odds. She's not a complete waste in comps, and she's done a good job of keeping up appearances as to how close she and Dan really are. She's come through when she needed too, and was a good help to Dan. If she hadn't been able to play her role so well, he might be gone. Now she's no Dan...not even close (but then, who is )...but she's not a complete waste of space either. She's at least got a good argument to make, if she plays it right, if she does make it to F2.
    Lightfoot, Shoepie, GabbyG and 7 others like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Fogey

Ian and Shane talking in HOH. Ian would LOVE to have a tie and send Frank out. He is puffing up a bit about the kill of all time or words to that effect.

Well, I don't think it will come to that.

+ Reply to Thread