+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: 9/3 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: 9/3 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    No, Shane is not in the final 4 "alliance" Dan has with Frank, Jenn and Dani!
    Oh yeah, that's right! Lol!

Jenn saying that Shane really isn't on her target list.

Things are looking very good for the Quack Pack!
    Punkin and Shoepie like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    LOL! Dan lays in the arcade room like the Don of the house while all the others scurry around and take turns coming in to him with information. How in the hell did he manage to do this? Shane just ran in and let him know that he spoke with Jenn and got Jenn to target Joe next.
    Hysterical! He has to win this, has to. This genius must be rewarded.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    LOL! Dan lays in the arcade room like the Don of the house while all the others scurry around and take turns coming in to him with information. How in the hell did he manage to do this? Shane just ran in and let him know that he spoke with Jenn and got Jenn to target Joe next.
    He really is playing the Godfather, isn't he? Jenn is now in whispered conference, finding out her place in the family.

Dan told a little more of the "bed" story and said Frank gestured him close and said "Dan tried to pull me closer." That's when Dan said, "This is Dan."

He's telling Jenn that Joe lied to him on who he would put up.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    not only planned out well, but they're all playing their parts pretty well. So far
    So far. There is a lot of time between now and Thursday. I am optimistic and trust Dan to get everyone chatting in the yard and having a good time if he feels things might be unraveling.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

The thing is....even if Jenn or Joe win the DE on Thursday, the QP has it worked out that both of them will nominate the other and only ONE QP member. So the QP will have the votes to keep the one on the block. The only dilemma they will run into will be if Jenn or Joe (which ever one is on the block) win the veto...then another QP will go up. It works out pretty good.
    Shoepie likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

They are talking about it being a cloudy day.

Weather report for LA: high of 90 degrees/partly cloudy. Winds from the SW at 5-10 mph.

There is a Tropical Storm (John) making its way up the coast. It is far off land, but the LA area may see some back side wind and rain by next weekend.

Frank and Dan talking houses in the pool. Ian has a view of the entire yard from his stemming spot on the hammock.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

the only thing that makes me nervous for Thursday is if Frank tries to blow something up on his way out, like he told Jenn he would. Although the way things stand right now, I kinda feel like even if Frank goes out hollering about how Dan threw them all under bus and swore to the F2 deal with him... the QP might still just stick with their plan in that moment. I dunno, I'm sure I'll still be sweating it out on Thursday night Dan will just have to do some precautionary extra advance misting before that live show on Thursday...
    Punkin and andee like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    the only thing that makes me nervous for Thursday is if Frank tries to blow something up on his way out, like he told Jenn he would. Although the way things stand right now, I kinda feel like even if Frank goes out hollering about how Dan threw them all under bus and swore to the F2 deal with him... the QP might still just stick with their plan in that moment. I dunno, I'm sure I'll still be sweating it out on Thursday night Dan will just have to do some precautionary extra advance misting before that live show on Thursday...
    And they may not believe Frank. Dan will be able to convince them in his low key way that he was just trying to cause trouble because he was blindsided.

He could say to Frank, "I hope Joe doesn't go out yelling and pointing fingers. It's just bad sportsmanship." Frank can extrapolate.
    Punkin and Shoepie like this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    He could say to Frank, "I hope Joe doesn't go out yelling and pointing fingers. It's just bad sportsmanship." Frank can extrapolate.
    Ahh but it's Frank, he can't go out classy. This is his dream after all.
    Punkin, Lightfoot, andee and 1 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread