+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: 9/3 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 9/3 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Yeah, it was funny in the kitchen when Dan, Frank, and Jenn were all talking and then someone says, "Hey, Shane's coming in!" and they all quickly looked like they were going about their business and looking for food.
    Isn't Shane supposed to be in their alliance with Dan, Frank, Jenn, and Dani?

I don't think they can even keep up with who is supposed to know what!
    For some reason I think I have it all down.....don't ask me how

No....Shane is not in THAT alliance. He's in the QP and also in the Frank/Shane/Joe alliance.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Haha, Danielle just got Joe backed in a corner asking him how the Dan/Dani thing got brought up last night during their convo. Joe is like UH ERR WELL UH LET ME THINK OF THE WORDS.

Shane tells Jenn that Joe told him that if Dan uses the veto on Jenn that they must have a final 2 deal Jenn tells Shane that he is not on his target list. Shane tells her he's keeping Frank. (But that isn't true).

Everyone got it?

Ian is telling Frank that if it had been a tie between Frank and Jenn he would have sent Jenn packing, but now he's not so sure what he would do with Frank vs. Joe.
    Punkin likes this.

So Shane was trying to push on Jenn that Joe was after her so that she would put him up if she got HOH.....and from the sound of it, that is her plan. Shane tells Dan she plans on putting up Joe and Ian. I have to say....the Quack Pack has things pretty well planned out.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

LOL! Dan lays in the arcade room like the Don of the house while all the others scurry around and take turns coming in to him with information. How in the hell did he manage to do this? Shane just ran in and let him know that he spoke with Jenn and got Jenn to target Joe next.
    kelly54 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    So Shane was trying to push on Jenn that Joe was after her so that she would put him up if she got HOH.....and from the sound of it, that is her plan. Shane tells Dan she plans on putting up Joe and Ian. I have to say....the Quack Pack has things pretty well planned out.
    They're very well coordinated with their plans. It's quite impressive when you compare it to some of the bumbling alliances from the past. Even with people I liked at the time (Season 11 J/J/M/R, ugh. It still burns me how badly they blew that whole deal).

It helps that they immediately run to each other and report when someone says something about them, so nothing catches them by surprise and there's no room at all for a leak. It's all air tight. Not shocking, considering Dan is the key cog and Ian, who knows this game in and out, is in on it.
    Lightfoot, Shoepie and JustJuls like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Yeah, it was funny in the kitchen when Dan, Frank, and Jenn were all talking and then someone says, "Hey, Shane's coming in!" and they all quickly looked like they were going about their business and looking for food.
    Isn't Shane supposed to be in their alliance with Dan, Frank, Jenn, and Dani?

I don't think they can even keep up with who is supposed to know what!
    No, Shane is not in the final 4 "alliance" Dan has with Frank, Jenn and Dani!

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Jenn comes in to the arcade room to speak with The Great One. He is continuing to keep Jenn thinking that Joe is after her.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    not only planned out well, but they're all playing their parts pretty well. So far
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

+ Reply to Thread