+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: 9/3 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: 9/3 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Shane and Danielle are lying in bed and going over the incident last night with Joe.

Joe told Shane that Dan was going after him and Danielle. Dan gets angry and drops a couple of f-bombs. I don't hear him say them very often.

Okay, pain pill kicked in. I'm going to try and sleep again. Goodnight!
    Punkin and Dukie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Dan and Dani are now stealth whispering in the kicks room (which I've always called skid row). Dan finally reveals to Dani that he wants it to be them and jenn at the final three.

Dani is completely sober now. She's talking a mile a minute about strategy and not a slur or missed word.
    I actually watched BBAD and saw her as she first claimed she was not going to drink tonight, but then she realized it was her ticket to get attention in the house. I suspected she was playing a "fake drunk", as most all the HGs fell for it, and she got worse + worse as more attention was given to her. It was beyond ridiculous, and as I watched her very carefully, I caught her a few times "snapping out of it" , but then right back to the fake falling down drunk routine. It is disturbing to me that someone has to go that far to try to be the center of attention. I am sure she got a little tipsy, but no where near the clown drunk she was portraying. I actually can't believe the other HGs fell for it, because it was pretty obvious to me what she was doing.

Yeah, her lack of wearing proper clothes was ridiuculous as well, and she was also using that as attention grabbing. Some of the crotch shots from BB will come back to haunt her.
    Dukie and kelly54 like this.

ok, one more thing.
    Dan and Shane saying that Britney leaving was actually a blessing in disguise because they learned, from Ian, that she had a final deal with him.
    Shane is talking the most relaxed and non-awkward that I have ever seen him while he and Dan are just alone in the room.
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Yeah, her lack of wearing proper clothes was ridiuculous as well, and she was also using that as attention grabbing. Some of the crotch shots from BB will come back to haunt her.
    There are some VERY close-up crotch shots of her on Facebook already and it is very bad! People are photoshopping and having a field day with it on a group called, "BB14's Danielle is a dog in heat". It's filled with unflattering photos.
    livin4reality and Sticker like this.

Shane and Danielle are lying in bed and going over the incident last night with Joe.

Joe told Shane that Dan was going after him and Danielle. Dan gets angry and drops a couple of f-bombs. I don't hear him say them very often.

Okay, pain pill kicked in. I'm going to try and sleep again. Goodnight!
    When Shane was playing the cornhole game earlier, he was being very loud and obnoxious, and dropped a few curse words during the game. He would literally scream out when he missed a shot (kind of trying to get attention from the cameras as well from the other HGs). I can really see how Shane + Danielle kind of hooked up in the house. They both are very very very IMMATURE.

Shane was carrying his dog on his shoulder again earlier. LOL
    maude~flanders likes this.

ok, one more thing.
    Dan and Shane saying that Britney leaving was actually a blessing in disguise because they learned, from Ian, that she had a final deal with him.
    Shane is talking the most relaxed and non-awkward that I have ever seen him while he and Dan are just alone in the room.
    Dan has done a good job playing the father figure tonight. He tries to bring some sanity to the group. I am glad BB had some mature people in the house like Dan. Immagine what it would be like if all the HGs were like Danielle + Shane + Ian.
    maude~flanders, Shoepie and Coco46 like this.

oh, poor Shane! Dani is all over him like a wet blanket. Uncomfortable!
    Sticker likes this.

Shane is pretending to be asleep. Dani is laying on top of him and rubbing his chest. I can't watch this. I'm really going to bed now.

oh, poor Shane! Dani is all over him like a wet blanket. Uncomfortable!
    Shane may have a really tough time tonight, because earlier.....Dan + himself were making fun of their "showmance", and Shane was even claiming that he made a pass at her and she shunned him away. They were joking, but she took it seriously, and they knew it, so they egged her on real good. So now, she probably thinks Shane really does want to hook up.....LOL This could be tough for him to get out of this tonight.

Shane is pretending to be asleep. Dani is laying on top of him and rubbing his chest. I can't watch this. I'm really going to bed now.
    I dont blame you...THANKS so much for the late night updates. I was kind of wondering what else happened, but I do get the drift now, so I think we know where this is heading.....more of the same.....he shuns + she tries (rinse+repeat).....LOL

GOOD NIGHT.
    maude~flanders likes this.

+ Reply to Thread