+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: 9/3 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 9/3 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I'm going to have to hit it. I can't take Joe groveling to Ian any longer, and the rest of the house is in the kitchen/dining area being mundane.
    Punkin likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Ian must have gotten tired of Joe also. He's in the SR now.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Everyone now in the kitchen/dining area now. And with that, I'm outtie, Night all!

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Ian and Dani talking in the hammock. Interesting - Ian said that Porsche from last season got on BB because she was good friends with Janelle. I knew she was friends with Janelle NOW, but I didn't know that she was before.

Ian and Dani reaffirming QP alliance because they had just been talking to joe and told him that they have an alliance with him and Shane.

Dani now asking Ian what he thinks of her and Shane, and what he thinks WE think of her and Shane. Really, Danielle? Ian for love advice?
    She's going over the whole thing with Ian - lol! Telling him about the last kiss they had was on the boat.

Dr. Ian - for all your love advice needs!!
    Punkin, Shoepie and Dukie like this.

Dani done trying to get Ian to talk rock with her, so she goes into the house, staggering. She didn't seem that drunk when they were talking. It may be a ploy to try and get Shane to assist her. Which didn't work, of course. Instead, Ian kept saying, "Dani, be careful!" as she staggered into this thing and that. Shane never even took his eyes off the cornhole game that him and Joe are playing.

Dan and Dani are now stealth whispering in the kicks room (which I've always called skid row). Dan finally reveals to Dani that he wants it to be them and jenn at the final three.

Dani is completely sober now. She's talking a mile a minute about strategy and not a slur or missed word.

Dani says that Shane is getting better at this game, and they need to worry about that.

Dani says that Ian would take Dan to final three.

Dan says he wants to win this HOH, but not the next one. He says he wants Shane to win the next one.

Dani says that her feelings for Shane are sincere, but in the game....

Dan says that he thinks Shane likes her in this house. NOOOO Dan!! Don't open that door!! So, she starts her obsessing over Shane again.

Dan says he was scared too death all night that Dani would say the wrong thing while she was drunk.

Dan says that he is pushing the showmance angle like crazy right now so that someone will put them up together. Oh, that's what he's doing!? He says that would be an ideal way to get rid of Shane without either of them looking bad. Smart! This guy is always working it!
    Shoepie, Dukie and Coco46 like this.

Dani says that Ian and Joe think Dan is going to "pull a fast one" and try to keep Frank because they have a final two deal.

Dan says that he won't throw a vote to Frank because he can't take that chance. He says he is worried about how close Shane is with Frank.

Dani says that Shane hates Frank because he is jealous of Dani liking him.

Dan says that Dani better not cut his throat at the end. She says she vows on her life. She's upset that he would think that. He's worried that the funeral still upsets her, so he tries to make her see how it was good for both of them.

Ian and Shane come in. They all talk about the votes. Shane offers to throw a vote to Frank and everyone says "no way!" Shane acts a little suspicious, and Dan gets worried.

Dan teasing Danielle about making faces in the mirrors.

Dan is taking Dani's bed and Dani is going to sleep with Shane. She is wearing practically nothing, so Shane asks her if she's going to put on her p.j.'s. Shane has a seperate blanket and Dani seems upset because he has formed two seperate sleep stations for them. She says, "you don't like me". Shane tells her to sleep under the sheets, and he will sleep on top of them. She's getting angry. Shane says, "if they would turn down the a/c in here, I would cuddle." (ahem.... yeah, right Shane!)

She goes off to brush her teeth and put on her pj's, and I'm guessing he will suddenly "fall asleep" before she gets back.

+ Reply to Thread