+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: 9/3 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/3 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

When Danielle hits the door, Dan says, "There goes the Sarah Palin look-alike in the house."

Once again, Jenn is alone at the hot tub. Dan may have his office in the Arcade room, but Jenn has claimed her space on the farside of the hot tub.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Shane plays with the hoola hoop.

Danielle washes her hands while checking herself out in the bathroom mirror.

The scale has been in the bathroom hallway for a few days. It is such a tripping hazard.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Shane ceded the hula hoop to Danielle who is walking around the yard with a sucker in her mouth.

Danielle to Jenn "I don't want to get sober." She proceeds to tell her, "I'm going to lie down now." She does half on the cement surround at the hot tub and half on the fake grass. She and Jenn proceed to have a giggle fest.

Jenn leaves the buzzed Danielle to take on a game of corn hole against Frank. They repositioned the boxes to face the back door.

Dan and Jenn move a tipsy Danielle off the cement and onto a lounger. Dan brought her a bottle of water.

They've actually set up the corn hole boxes at a distance facing each other so they can play a tournament type game - Frank/Jenn against Joe/Shane.

Ian and Dan continue their pool games.

The tournament is put on hold when Frank is called to DR.

Danielle is having trouble holding her balance sitting on the lounger.

Danielle takes over for Frank in the tournament. She gets real excited when she thought she hit the board, but didn't.

I'm out for the night. It has been a scintillating short while that I've been watching. A drunk Dani has to be entertaining, right?

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Nothing is happening. Dan and Ian have finished playing pool. (Ian won) Jenn/Joe and Shane/Dani have finished playing corn hole. JJenn/Joe won)

Frank, Ian and Jenn are somewhere while Dani, Dan, Shane and Joe are in the kitchen munching.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread