+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

9/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only use this thread to discuss what is happening on the feeds today, and not as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day, please use the appropriate day's thread, or the BB14 Strategy thread to discuss game moves in greater depth. or any of the houseguests' bio threads if you have news about them from outside the house.

The BB14 Strategy thread can be found here.

Day 58

AGAIN, Please remember this is a thread to discuss what is happening on the live feeds, it is not a chat room. The moderators have issued numerous warnings about staying on topic. Please be aware that ignoring these warnings can lead to infractions and we don't want that to happen! Thanks!
    Last edited by TheIrishEyes; 09-02-2012 at 09:36 AM.
    maude~flanders likes this.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 9/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Well I'll be darned! It looks like Dani got Shane to sleep with her after all.
    Dhyana likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

on feed 3, in the top right corner of the quad, Shane and Danielle are managing to sleep together in a twin bed without touching.
    "I can't wait for Frank to leave, so I can start winning physical competitions - Joe "
    I'll have what he's having, hahahahahaha!

Frank's up in the arcade talking to us. Feeling hopeful Dan will use the POV on Jenn, and Joe will go up and out.
    Dhyana likes this.

Frank talking about how close he and Dan were in the OTEV comp yesterday. Man, I can't wait to see it on TV!

Saying it would be heartbreaking to go home with 2 weeks left, especially since most of the people left don't know the game well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only use this thread to discuss what is happening on the feeds today, and not as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day, please use the appropriate day's thread, or the BB14 Strategy thread to discuss game moves in greater depth. or any of the houseguests' bio threads if you have news about them from outside the house.

The BB14 Strategy thread can be found here.

Day 58

AGAIN, Please remember this is a thread to discuss what is happening on the live feeds, it is not a chat room. The moderators have issued numerous warnings about staying on topic. Please be aware that ignoring these warnings can lead to infractions and we don't want that to happen! Thanks!
    Irish, is there a thread that is just anything goes as far as what we say as long as it is not breaking rules.. I don't want to break rules but you mention the strategy thread sometimes when someone posts but then I feel like if I am not talking about strategy then it's not supposed to be there either? Please help us out, thanks
    Punkin, catsrule and greensthings like this.
    ...I can't wait until the first pictures come thru of some other being destroying the Mars Rover

Quote Originally Posted by Madison_2008 View Post
    Irish, is there a thread that is just anything goes as far as what we say as long as it is not breaking rules.. I don't want to break rules but you mention the strategy thread sometimes when someone posts but then I feel like if I am not talking about strategy then it's not supposed to be there either? Please help us out, thanks
    I am new (joined last night, but have been reading this forum for about a week) and I would like to know as well so I do not break any more rules.
    Punkin and Dhyana like this.
    "I can't wait for Frank to leave, so I can start winning physical competitions - Joe "
    I'll have what he's having, hahahahahaha!

Frank telling Jenn that if Dan doesn't use the Veto the new plan is an all out assault on Danielle telling her Dan can not be trusted and outing that Dan actually was angry with her at the funeral.

I can't wait until these people see that Dan and Dani have been solid all along.
    Punkin, Lightfoot, JLuvs and 1 others like this.

Frank and Jenn talking about the Duo of Dan and Danielle. Frank says maybe they should tell Danielle that dan was selling her out

Really complaining about Dan. Frank telling Jenn he really wants to be F2 with her

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast