+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

It sounds like they broke up and the girlfriend has to change a lot. It's been rough not seeing her, but she doesn't miss her that much.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Joe talking to Frank talking about how Dan has something up his sleeve. Joe is again right, but dont know what to do with his information and never uses it to his advantage....LOL Jenn now joins them out by the pool.

I think Dani is Dan's Keesha this year. He just can't help himself when it comes to teasing her about Shane.
    Sticker likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

"Danielle looking at herself in the window mirrors in the storage room and primping again....LOL

She grabs a banana. Ian joins her in the kitchen now, and they both head to the yard. Now, she joins the 3 at the pool, and Ian I think went over to watch a pool game or play pool with Shane.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    It looks to be a picture of a naked woman's back. If you look closely at it, it really is a beautiful piece of tattoo art.
    It's a picture of his wife, Sarah.
    Sticker likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Shane's workout consists of playing pool with Ian.

Dani has joined Jenn, Frank and Joe at the hot tub.

Danielle brings the conversation to herself and asks Joe how long he thinks it will be before she gets married. Joe says 4 years, and Dani gets mad and says "why so long"?

She obviosly is dying to get hooked up and married based on this comment and all her other "signs" while in the house.

The rest of the non-married people try to tell Danielle it is NOT a bad thing to wait for awhile.

Danielle is saying she has dated several people at the same time "casually". Frank says several is like "7"....LOL

Ha Ha Ha....Now they are trying to teach Danielle on what "several" means. Teach the teacher. LOL

Joe asks Jenn now if she has done that. Jenn agrees she has, but also said everybody knew each other, so it wasn't behind their back.

Dan now joins Joe, Frank, Jenn, Dani near the pool.

Jenn >>> "Dont invite your ex-girlfriends to a party". She said she had a disasterous party recently where her current girlfriend was getting really jealous of all her ex girlfriends.

Frank now in kitchen reading back of box of Wheat chex cereal and pours him a bowl. He then mixes OIL in it. And some sugar. I dont know what he is trying to make, but it looks like homemade chex mix snack or something. Hot sauce next, some pepper I think. Stirrs it up....More hot sauce. Now to the baking sheet + oven.

He desparately needs Joe to tell him how to do ths properly. I am not sure he has all the ingredients right with this.

+ Reply to Thread