+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

The more I look at Joe his punishment for falling first in the HOH comp should have been to pluck that catapiller off his face. Is it just me or is it off center? Can he really think that thing is a good look for him? Watching him play with it I keep wanting to see him rip it off already.
    Punkin, maude~flanders and Sticker like this.

After saying he was going to exercise, the duo continues to flirt while lying on the bathroom couch. Riveting.
    catsrule likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    Any idea what the tatoo on Joe's back is a picture of? Not exactly riviting TV watching the hot tub but better than that crazy rocking of the hammock.
    It looks to be a picture of a naked woman's back. If you look closely at it, it really is a beautiful piece of tattoo art.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    After saying he was going to exercise, the duo continues to flirt while lying on the bathroom couch. Riveting.
    Just what I was thinking...lol. How did this happen they voted anyone even remotely entertaining out of the house, oh wait none of them have been entertaining.

Strategy talk....Dan, Shane, + Dani

Dan saying F3 to the end.

Dani saying Dan needs to stop being a douche

The duo is off the couch. Dani goes back to working her hair while Shane is in the toilet.

After she swats him with the hairbrush, he heads outside to chill for a few minutes before workout.

Dan invites Shane and Dani into his office.

Dan: I still feel good about you and I want you to fell as good about me.

They all agree they are back together again to the end.

Danielle is whispering so darn low, that even BB is getting pissed. BB yelled at her twice about obstucting her mike, but it was just her talking so darn low. They should not let them whisper when they are in rooms by themselves with doors shut, and soundproof the rooms better to stop this. If they soundproofed the rooms, then the HGs wouldnt feel they have to whisper.
    catsrule likes this.

After Shane left, Dan and Dani had a lengthy whispered conversation. Dani was so soft, that BB asked her to not obstruct her mic, then told her to put it on. It was on and unobstructed but I know their frustration because I couldn't pick any of it up either.
    Sticker likes this.

Dani back to working her hair.

Jenn telling Dan in kitchen that she's been stressing and that is why she's been quiet.

She tells him about the plans she had with her girlfriend.

well can't take anymore I'm off for the night, good luck all who stay with this for the night hope the hampsters get active so you have something fun to write about. Maybe the beer and wine will help, but really red wine with ice cubes thought red was suppossed to at room temp.
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread