+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Dans bringing up the black olives once again... He told Shane he can't believe he bought that...
    Dan said that is the biggest load of BS he has ever heard in his life... Joe said you are so going to eat your words...

I bet they are still arguing this at the Finale and they are going to make somene look it up for them... And then I guess it is going to be Joe that is going to have to eat his words...

Dan can't just let it go...

Joe is in pleading his case to Dan not to use the veto... Joe doesn't think it needs to be used to change anything... And he would guarantee Dans safety for a week... And maybe Dan and him could work together as they get closer... Joe says he really doesn't have a side and if he did he would say it was Shane and Dani's .... Dan says he is always open to ideas and that he knows him and Joe don't really talk... Joe again says he doesn't want Dan to use it...

Dan tells him he will consider what he said and doesn't commit to anything...

When Joe left I think Dan whispered... Liar...
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-03-2012 at 12:28 AM.

I don't know how anyone can lay in that hammock and talk to Ian... Last night it was Dani and tonight it is Shane... He rocks them back and forth so hard that I don't know how they keep from getting motion sickness....
    mountaingirl70 and Sticker like this.

Ian takling to Shane about how he was on slop about as much as Jenn is going to be. Ian cutting down Jenn and how she sucks at this game and has done basically nothing, and how even in her win of the comp, she only got 2 questions right, and the only reason she won was because Frank was DQ'd.

Shane agreeing with Ian.

Ian continuing with Shane>>>>"If Dan can manipulate Jenn the way he did, then we should easily be able to get her out of this game."

Dang that hammock rocking back and forth makes me want drammine. I'm finding Ian much too full of himself with all his plans of how the game will play out.
    Sticker likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by EllaMinnowPea View Post
    I would feel sorry for her.... but I still don't understand why the hell she took it in the first place?!?!?
    I don't know why she did it...but I sure am glad she used the veto on Dan. <3
    mountaingirl70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    I don't know how anyone can lay in that hammock and talk to Ian... Last night it was Dani and tonight it is Shane... He rocks them back and forth so hard that I don't know how they keep from getting motion sickness....
    Ian is getting me dizzy on my big screen. He is violently rocking Shane, and I seriously am getting dizzy where I have to look away.
    sonii82 likes this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

She thought she was protecting Frank; that he could keep his nominations the same and Dan would go home. At that point in the 24 hours, she did not know that Dan would get to Frank and that Frank would want her to pull Dan off. In retrospect, it was a useless win, but at the time, she thought she was doing the right thing.

What bugs me now is that she brags about making a big move when in fact she made a bad move for her game.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Do these people every clean the house? seems like piles of garbage and laundry everywhere.

+ Reply to Thread