+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Well racially discriminated, abused olives are one of the downfalls of today's society.
    Mari79 and TheIrishEyes like this.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

that was pretty funny!
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Back to the kitchen where Dan and guys are talking about something and Joe says why would I say that....Dan - cause you make up stuff all the time.

Frank now asking what did Janelle say - Joe telling them that Jani would tell a certain BB site to start a "I hate Frank" thread.

Frank - says she knew that I knew she was lying to my face. She is a dirty dirty player. I told her in her goodbye speech....I'm better at this than you, that is why you went home before jury.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

oh boy, here we go, they're getting Frank all riled up about Janelle again.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    I don't understand it either. She could still be sitting happy without a target on her if she would of laid low and just let Dan win that veto. I guess she woke up and decided to play the game without any thought to the benefit or consequences.

The men of the house still sitting at table. Jenn woke up and is now sitting with her feet in hot tub.
    No sense in it at all... She made herself miserable for no reason.... She is actually in the same position she was in before she did that... She still isn't really playing the game..

Tonight and last night when everyone else is hanging out and having a good time. Just joking and laughing.. Right now, They are in all in at the table ... She is where? By herself in the hot tub ignoring everyone... Not even trying to work on her social game... Except with that duck floating around in the hot tub she was talking to... I don't think he can help her...
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-02-2012 at 11:42 PM.
    Punkin, Snapit and maude~flanders like this.

Okay the big debate is that Joe says "black olives" are just bruised "green olives"

I'm so bored I looked it up....

Here ya go>>>>
    Green olives are picked when they are not yet ripe and black olives are picked when they are ripe. As olive fruit ripens, it turns from green to red to purple, finally turning black. Olives can be picked at any of these stages, but all olive fruit is inedible until it has been washed thoroughly and then cured. Does this Spark an idea?

Read more: Black Olives Vs. Green Olives | eHow.com Black Olives Vs. Green Olives | eHow.com

In a nutshell - Joe is full of crap!
    Gotta The Fort

Now they are back talking about the black olives again.... Dan says no way Joe is making it up that black olives are green olives that have been bruised and then thrown in a vat and made to turn black so that then they are marketed as black olives... Dan says no way they taste too good and it is just a conspiricy against black olives....

They have been all around this... Making lots of jokes about it... They have been on it for awhile... It is actually been a very funny conversation...

And they are apparantly very bored to have spent this much time on this...
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-02-2012 at 11:41 PM.

Joe keeps going on that he is 99% sure no olive is grown black.

Dan won't buy it....

Frank says he wants to see on the screen tomorrow...a picture of a black olive orchard.
    Gotta The Fort

As I sign out for the night..

Dan had a quick little conference with Danielle in the boom room...didn't catch what they were saying.

Ian and Shane out on hammock talking about food they have and what to do with it.

Danielle headed to shower....Frank telling her that Julie Chen told him that she was loving his long hair....Dan brushing his teeth.

Night Night and hope you all have a great Labor Day tomorrow!
    Punkin and sonii82 like this.
    Gotta The Fort

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    As I sign out for the night..

Dan had a quick little conference with Danielle in the boom room...didn't catch what they were saying.

Ian and Shane out on hammock talking about food they have and what to do with it.

Danielle headed to shower....Frank telling her that Julie Chen told him that she was loving his long hair....Dan brushing his teeth.

Night Night and hope you all have a great Labor Day tomorrow!

G'Nite - you enjoy your holiday as well!!!

+ Reply to Thread