+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 53 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree644Likes

Thread: 9/1 BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

9/1 BB14 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only use this thread to discuss what is happening on the feeds today, and not as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day, please use the appropriate day's thread, or the BB14 Strategy thread to discuss game moves in greater depth. or any of the houseguests' bio threads if you have news about them from outside the house.

The BB14 Strategy thread can be found here.

Day 57
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: 9/1 BB14 Live Feed Discussion

DAN!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I hope they're off the health food kick, because Dan certainly deserves a cake today.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dan!!!!!!!!!!!
    bearwme1 and NeverGetGot like this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I hope they're off the health food kick, because Dan certainly deserves a cake today.
    No they are still on it... BB restocked the storage room with all healthy foods that were "Approved By Jessie Claus". Danielle was in there and was going on and on about it all being crap... Salsa with no chips... Looked like healthy cereals and fruit... Nothing but fish and chicken for meat... They took away all the candy and other junk food...

Danielle was very unhappy with what was there... But of course with her that is a normal day...

So I don't think there will be a cake unless there is some healthy version of one that Joe can figure out...

I am thinking that this healthy kick is for the whole week until they get new stuff after next Thursdays show...

This is the have nots for this week... The whole house has to eat healthy and no junk food.... Ian better hide whatever junk he got in his HOH basket...
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-01-2012 at 09:51 AM.

FORT Fogey

The food they got is excellent. Much ado about nothing. No eggs would irritate me but fish, chicken, ground turkey, vegetables and fruit is good! Joe is not bothered by this.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey

Can someone please explain to me how the OTEV goes. I have not watched every season so I don't know how this works. And who do you think will excel in this?

thanks.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

OTEV will give a riddle, house guests race to find a name in the backyard. Run back to OTEV.. last one back is eliminated or if you are incorrect. In a nutshell.
    Shoepie and NeverGetGot like this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Can someone please explain to me how the OTEV goes. I have not watched every season so I don't know how this works. And who do you think will excel in this?

thanks.
    They give it a different name and look every year, but it'sv basically the same comp each time:

POV ~ Janelle, James ~ Highlights, Harm & Broken Nails - YouTube
    Shoepie and monie like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 53 123456789101151 ... LastLast