+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree644Likes

Thread: 9/1 BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/1 BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Ian was up, so I switched feeds to him but had to answer the phone and now it's back on sleeping hamsters

Danielle still putting on makeup and making her stupid faces.

I am gonna guess OTEV too, with how long the set up is taking. I don't really care for that one though, I prefer the morph one
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

Danielle is freaking me out. I think it might be time for me to go find something else to do.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Frank - We're going to get this done. One of us will win and either Joe or Dan will go home.
    Why did Frank (and Jenn) go to the trouble of getting Dan off the block and safe last week, only to want him out again this week? Have I missed something? I don't have the live feeds...

THANKS!
    deedeef likes this.

FORT Fogey

I suspect they are adjusting their napping schedule by allowing them to sleep later than usual. They have been napping when it is prime for EST to watch the feeds. Also all the action, when there is some, takes the very minute BBAD is off the air.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AllyCat View Post
    Why did Frank (and Jenn) go to the trouble of getting Dan off the block and safe last week, only to want him out again this week? Have I missed something? I don't have the live feeds...

THANKS!
    The game changes every HOH and POV comp now. Getting Brit out last week served to keep Frank, Jenn, Dan and Dani safe. Everyone is playing for themselves and making F2 deals all over the place!

I agree with you guys.... This is OTEV today.. It takes a long time to set that one up and they always use that one at this time... They always do it at F6 or F7 but we know they can't do it next week because of the DE...

Quote Originally Posted by AllyCat View Post

THANKS!
    Because she was the next best thing to getting Ian out. Dan outed Ian so Frank was mad at him and wanted him out. But Ian had the veto from PB so couldn't be put up so he put up Brit, his closest ally.

Frank up and making coffee. He goes to chat with Danielle. Frank thinks it's OTEV. Danielle doesn't think so, because they named Shane as host, she thinks it will be spelling. Frank thinks that's too similar to an earlier comp they did.

Frank's eye is hurting him and he has a small headache. He said he doesn't take medicine when Dani suggests some Advil.

Dan called to DR.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    Frank's eye is hurting him and he has a small headache. He said he doesn't take medicine when Dani suggests some Advil.
    Good. Let it keep hurting during the veto comp.
    bearwme1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread