+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253
Like Tree644Likes

Thread: 9/1 BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/1 BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Now Shane comes in to chat with them.

I am not trying to be a dick Dani. Dan starts laughing and Shane leaves to give them more time to talk. Dan says that he is not acting so into her because he doesn't want them to be put up together.

Now he is asking Dani who Jen will put up. They can't figure out who she would put up other than Joe. Dani says she wants a final four of Joe, Shane, Dan and herself. Dan says what about Ian? Talking about how they have to win the next HOH.
    Ian is in everyone's rifle site and a good call. He has to go next, unfortunately. I like this kid.

FORT Fanatic

I really want to see them dancing and hoola hooping tonight! Is there any way to see that if I don't have the live feeds?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by EllaMinnowPea View Post
    I really want to see them dancing and hoola hooping tonight! Is there any way to see that if I don't have the live feeds?
    I don't think that is possible.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by greensthings View Post
    I am pretty sure that Dani is on his hit list too. I think he will take her to the final 3, but ditch her in favor of Joe, because he KNOWS he will beat Joe in the jury votes...
    I don't know about this. I think out of loyalty Dan would take Dani to the final two. She'd be hot and bothered and probably not vote for Dan if he was in the final two without her, especially with her being in the jury house such a short time and not being able to calm down and think rationally.

Premium Member

Dani told stories about being a youth ambassador to China, a professional dancer, a model, jeweler, etc. She said she was kidnapped by gypsies in France, in addition to her supposedly being anorexic, an alcoholic and coming from an abusive household. She admitted to Wil that the sister that she keeps referring to isnít her real sister, but her god-sister, when someone made a remark about them looking alike while looking at her HoH pictures and she played along with it at the time.

The girl is not right in the head and Iím surprised that no one has called her out on her lies yet in that house. And what about Trey, her supposed boyfriend outside the house? Anyone else think itís a little bit weird that we get fishtanked every time she brings him up now, just days after he said on Twitter that heís never been involved with her and that sheís nuts? Itís kind of obvious that he got in touch with CBS and had the clearance on his name revoked and is pretty freaked out by the stuff sheís been saying about him. This girl has serious mental issues. I just think the girl is whacko because I actually watch the feeds and pay attention to all of the crazy stuff that comes out of her mouth on a daily basis.
    I'm surprised nobody has called her out too. Has anyone talked behind her back about all the stories. They do about Joe. Jeff's interview with Britney she talks about Joe and all his stories.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    I don't know about this. I think out of loyalty Dan would take Dani to the final two. She'd be hot and bothered and probably not vote for Dan if he was in the final two without her, especially with her being in the jury house such a short time and not being able to calm down and think rationally.
    If he took Dani to the final two, Dan could also point out that they were aligned from day one and that although he could not remain loyal to everyone, as that's a virtual impossibility in the game anyway and at the point he sold out the quack pack, it was the only way to save himself and Dani, he did stick to his original alliance of two. Plus, Dani hasn't really done anything she can point to and say was a big strategic move and thus far, she hasn't exactly been a comps queen either. And Dan could outtalk her easily during the jury questions. Dan could likely beat Dani or Joe, unless the jury is really bitter and not considering game play at all, so he might as well take Dani and use it as an additional arguing point.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Roz_City View Post
    I'm surprised nobody has called her out too. Has anyone talked behind her back about all the stories. They do about Joe. Jeff's interview with Britney she talks about Joe and all his stories.
    You know the funny thing is, so far no-one has really questioned any of the stories behind her back or to her face (Other than Dan occasionally asking further questions about things she has said....so I think he might be on to her stories).
    Jeff's interview with Brit was HILARIOUS!!
    Roz_City likes this.
    "I can't wait for Frank to leave, so I can start winning physical competitions - Joe "
    I'll have what he's having, hahahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by EllaMinnowPea View Post
    Occasionally clips surface on youtube, as normally I don't have the live feeds. Usually some of the good bits surface there. It is normally quite random what can be found though.
    Allie likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Dani told stories about being a youth ambassador to China, a professional dancer, a model, jeweler, etc. She said she was kidnapped by gypsies in France, in addition to her supposedly being anorexic, an alcoholic and coming from an abusive household. She admitted to Wil that the sister that she keeps referring to isnít her real sister, but her god-sister, when someone made a remark about them looking alike while looking at her HoH pictures and she played along with it at the time.

The girl is not right in the head and Iím surprised that no one has called her out on her lies yet in that house. And what about Trey, her supposed boyfriend outside the house? Anyone else think itís a little bit weird that we get fishtanked every time she brings him up now, just days after he said on Twitter that heís never been involved with her and that sheís nuts? Itís kind of obvious that he got in touch with CBS and had the clearance on his name revoked and is pretty freaked out by the stuff sheís been saying about him. This girl has serious mental issues. I just think the girl is whacko because I actually watch the feeds and pay attention to all of the crazy stuff that comes out of her mouth on a daily basis.
    We are all baffeled. Her capacity for self-delusion is unworldly. I'd love to meet her just for the unique experience of it. But I wouldn't give her my real name or where I lived.

+ Reply to Thread