+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: 8/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: 8/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

What is Dan talking about, with the Harry Potter thing?

He said that was a big deal that happened last season.

Joe's coming down from his buzz and now he's lost his funny and is droning on. I'm switching to Ian and Dan.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    What is Dan talking about, with the Harry Potter thing?

He said that was a big deal that happened last season.
    Jeff made comments about it being inappropriate that Dumbledore was gay and he went on a rant about gay people. I believe teachers were specifically mentioned & that he wouldn't allow his child to be taught by a gay individual.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Jeff made comments about it being inappropriate that Dumbledore was gay and he went on a rant about gay people. I believe teachers were specifically mentioned & that he wouldn't allow his child to be taught by a gay individual.
    Oh yeah, I do remember that now. Thanks!

Dan has reassured Ian like crazy that he is being portrayed in a good light. Dan is a very nice guy!

Ian says that Frank called him a horrible person on the live episode, and that people like Frank (wrong!), so people probably think he's a horrible person.

Dan says - let me ask you this - do people usually think the person called a horrible person, or the person calling them that, are perceived as the horrible person?

Ian says that he comes across as an awkward weird guy who doesn't fit in.

Dan says that everyone can relate to that.

Dan says the only thing that would really hurt him is if he is really dogging people in the DR. Ian says he doesn't. (I can't think of any times he has trashed anyone)

Dan thinks Ian is number 1,2,or 3 in popularity.

Ian admits that he had a final two deal with Britney to Dan.

Ian keeps saying that he likes Frank personally. I wish he would figure out that we hate Frank. Someone hire a plane please!
    GabbyG likes this.

Well to bed I go. Dan and Ian are still having a great convo about BB history, but my teacher brain is exhausted.
    Punkin and maude~flanders like this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Why would Frank want to wear Booger's clothes at this point? I get that he's all about solidarity and whatnot, but as far as game play, I think he'd be better off not reminding people and move on.
    Punkin, Shoepie and Uncle David like this.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

Thanks all. BBAD was 3 hours of boring. I will never do this again. sigh

I see that Dan is working his master plan and becoming Ian's closest connection in the house. There is no one left who understands him or can talk to him on a deeper level.

I wonder if the wizzard now sees value in giving Ian a helping hand with his self confidence or lack thereof.

Can someone please explain to me how the OTEV goes. I have not watched every season so I don't know how this works. And who do you think will excel in this?

thanks.

OTEV is usually some type of island 'head' thing at the top of a big ramp. The HG usually stand before him and he asks a question about a guest or some happenig. They all run down the ramp to find the correct answer on someting hidden around (toys, boards, etc). When they get the answer they run back up the ramp (pretty steep so they have to use ropes sometimes to pull up) - last one back is out. It gets pretty violent sometimes (ask James) because they are pushing and shoving. Think back to the golden veto thing.
    I think Frank will excell at this. or Ian. both extremes. Dani will be afraid of looking bad, Jenn/Joe will be useless as usual, Dan and Shane may surprise us, but I doubt it.
    Shoepie likes this.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I've wondered why people said Jeff was a homophobe.
    Punkin likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread