+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: 8/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Ian is talking about stimming -the constant movement - which is something my students do all the time.

Ian is talking about how the Before and After competition was so easy for him as it was about events that he experienced.

He knew from the age of 6 that he was different & he went to a catholic preschool.
    Last edited by JLuvs; 09-01-2012 at 04:42 AM.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Hmm, we are getting fish when Dan asks Ian if BB knew about his issues. Then, a brief glimpse back and Dan is asking about Asperger's and autism. Ian seems to be saying that he has some tendencies, but he says he only has ADHD.

Shane's hair looks horrid.

I figured out the secret to watching the feeds when the people aren't interesting....drink beer! I'm finding everything funny tonight!
    Punkin, JLuvs, march and 4 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Ian is talking about the process of becoming a teacher being a little suspect.

Dan is talking about the process of his certification & Dan says that they are really great teachers who are certified as well as really bad teachers. Dan says the real problem is that there is no way to reward a teacher who is doing well or hinder a teacher that is not so great. Dan says that you are either born to be a teacher or not.

Ian is talking about his schooling and what he wants to do next & Dan is encouraging Ian to continue his education. Dan asked if he really did graduate from high school when he was 16, but that was not true, he graduated at 18. He feels bad about some of the things he said while he was drunk.

Ian does not think his behavior in the BB house has been good.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Ian does not think his behavior in the BB house has been good.
    Eh, he shouldn't worry so much. Some of it hasn't been, but he's young and the game makes you do things you don't normally do. He'll be fine. I'm glad he is aware, though.

Did ya'll know that sometimes Shane bites his bottom lip? Yeah, me neither. And don't ask me what the reference is to because that's the only part I caught. Thanks fishies!
    andee likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

Ian keeps saying he is not a good person, and that he has very few redeeming qualities. This kid is hard on himself.

Dan says, "your perception of yourself is so off!" Dan is right, as usual.

Dan doesn't think people see Ian as a good guy, and that people like him.

Ian says he thinks people see him as annoying and inappropriate, and he keeps going back to thinking we don't like him for nominating Frank and Ashley.

How can they not know that we hate Frank?
    Punkin likes this.

Dan asked Ian what he wants to do when he gets out of the house & Ian wants to do charity events. Ian knows about all the BB/Reality TV Charity events. Ian starts talking about DR & off to fishies we go.

Ian is talking about him saying that he is not a good person & that he has very few redeeming qualities. Dan says he thinks that he is good & that his perception of himself is so off. Dan asked him if he came back in another BB season what side would he want to be on & he said good, but that he would be on the evil side. Dan thinks that he will be well liked because he quirky & different without being annoying. Ian disagrees with him. Ian is really hard on himself. He is talking about Will, Boogie, Joe & Frank making & saying things that are much worse than him.

Ian is talking about Amber's anti-Semitic rants.

Ian is very concerned about the Sept. 11 comments.
    -Bono

Joe...telling the "I dated her mother first" story again. Was creepy the first time and it's still creepy. Dude. You need to lie about how you met. I mean, I was a broker and she was a hooker and I pulled up in my friends lambourgini would be better than this..lmao
    andee and Shoepie like this.

Ian seriously thinks that his 9/11 comments have been blown up big-time out here and that everyone hates him for it. It wasn't that big of a deal. It was obvious that he didn't mean it bad in any way at all. Plus, I'm pretty sure they never aired it, and won't.

Ian is telling Dan all the heated words he said to Frank & Dan is cracking up. He said he couldn't hear all the phrases from the arcade room.

Now they are taking about the Jeff/ Harry Potter stuff.

Back to his concern about the 9/11 comments. Listen to Dan! He speaks the truth. He needs to stop fussing about it.
    Last edited by JLuvs; 09-01-2012 at 05:08 AM.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread