+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: 8/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: 8/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Ian has been talking about when he got picked to be on the show, how he was suspicious because he didn't get a key. He plans on framing his key at home, but he will have to hide it because his brother has a friend on drugs who has stolen from them in the past.

Ian got a sock monkey stuffed animal that creeps Danielle out, so Dan is going to hide it in her bed.

Dani is in her element.....she's the center of attention! At least these four are having fun.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Ian admits to Dan that he also got $1,000.00 in his PB gifts.

Dan is asking Ian if he has OCD. Ian says he has ADHD.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Ian has been talking about when he got picked to be on the show, how he was suspicious because he didn't get a key. He plans on framing his key at home, but he will have to hide it because his brother has a friend on drugs who has stolen from them in the past.

Ian got a sock monkey stuffed animal that creeps Danielle out, so Dan is going to hide it in her bed.
    YIKES! Poor Ian. I would hate to have to hide my stuff in my own home.

Ok...that's the Dan I know and love. The playful one.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

Shane joined the dance party. So now we have Joe, Shane, Jenn and Dani. Ian and Dan in HOH and everyone else are party poopers.

Ian talking about being in a gifted school when he was little. They weren't sure if he could stay in the school because of his ADHD.

So Shane knows Soulja Boy (the dance, not the artist)

Dani keeps singing the lyrics and they aren't cutting the feeds. She's doing it a lot.
    Last edited by JavaJo; 09-01-2012 at 04:40 AM.

Ian is talking to Dan about finding out about going on Big Brother & how he got paranoid when he wasn't given a key. He said something about being an Wil being an alternate and then the Coaching Twist possible having a key...then fishies.

Back to talking about Jodi & that she would have been out regardless. Dan asked Ian how he thought that Kara would have been in the game. Ian says that Kara would have been good as she was sweet/smart. Dan says kinda like Danielle and Ian agrees.

Talking about the monkey & Ian tells him to scare Danielle with the monkey.

Dan is talking to Ian about OCD tendencies. Dan asked if he had been diagnosed with OCD & he says no...that it is more like ADHD. He talks about being in GATE in school & teachers not being able to get him to focus and bringing ADHD to his attention. Talking about the GATE program at his elementary school. Ian says he did a project on small pox in 1st grade & artist case studies in first grade. Dan asks if his family knew he was gifted, or if anyone his family is gifted. Dan asked if he likes to read & Ian says he prefers doing activities that require more movement. He said that he can read if he is rocking in a chair as well. Ian likes physics and chemistry as he likes doing things that require movement. If there is movement involved he retains it.

Talks about the decision by his family not to medicate him or his brother, who also has ADHD. Ian says indoor lockdowns are hell for him. It feels like something is rattling back and forth in him when lockdowns are happening inside.... fishies.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Dan is asking Ian tons of questions about being so smart. He asks why Ian never wanted to take ADHD meds. I don't give them to my son either. That is why we decided to homeschool. Dan asks Ian how he can retain information if he can't focus very well. Ian doesn't know why. I do. ADHD kids who are really smart actually retain more information WHEN they are moving. Ian is talking about his constant need to move.

Oh, FORTer's are so smart! Ian says that what he does is called "stimming". I remember people here calling it when the feeds first came on.

+ Reply to Thread