+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: 8/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 8/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I loved the countdown cheer! May he have a veto as a birthday present.
    Would be nice! But Dan always finds himself in difficult positions when it comes to winning. While he would want to win it to keep himself safe....you think he wants to win it and have Jenn and Frank begging him to use it on them...."we did it for you!!"
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Regular Tick Tick Bomb Champion NeverGetGot's Avatar
    They keep talking about the clothes that were confiscated before entering, now an extended fishies break.....might be my cue. Night guys. Happy bb birthday big guy.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Do not become a mere recorder of facts, but try to penetrate the mystery of their origin." ~Ivan Pavlov~

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Would be nice! But Dan always finds himself in difficult positions when it comes to winning. While he would want to win it to keep himself safe....you think he wants to win it and have Jenn and Frank begging him to use it on them...."we did it for you!!"
    That is very true, but if the option is Dan win in or Frank use it and take himself off the block I pick Dan winning.
    JustJuls and 4thatchers like this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I think Joe had the bottle of wine to himself....if the comp is tonight, I think we can guarantee Joe won't win. I guess Frank has had four. Can the comp PLEASE be tonight?
    JLuvs and JavaJo like this.

I finally understand any and all live feed comments about Shane and Danielle.

Danielle is talking to Shane about some dude that likes or liked her and how you can't have a relationship with someone if that certain something isn't there. Shane is totally agreeing with her & totally showing that is how he feels and she is oblivious to the signals. Shane is so BORING & Danielle is so irritating that I can't really feel sympathy for either of them.

I switched to Joe talking about cooking just to get away from them.

Frank and Dan are talking in the storage room. Frank is concerned about Dan's key being the last one out of the box & Dan being nominated as a possible replacement. Dan thinks that they can survive him possibly being on the block. Frank is saying that Danielle needs to talk to Ian about putting Joe on the block as a replacement nominee. Frank is talking about how others aren't true players like him & Dan. Frank is going over all the concerns he has with Dan's key coming out last. Frank said that Ian said to him that he pre-veto nominations were not a concern to him & Dan/Frank both say that concerns them. Dan is saying that he is going to try and talk to him. Both are saying they can't get a straight answer from Ian.
    Last edited by JLuvs; 09-01-2012 at 04:42 AM.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I really don't think the comp is tonight y'all.....

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I really don't think the comp is tonight y'all.....
    Yeah...I might try and hang out for a little while longer. Depends how long it takes for Dan to get out of the DR. Right now the Ian snake guitar is somewhat entertaining.

Danielle is teaching Joe how to roll his hips. Very hysterical at 1 am.
    Last edited by JLuvs; 09-01-2012 at 05:07 AM.
    -Bono

Oh dear me. Joe....LMAO! This is a hoot! And why the hell am I still up?

Meanwhile in HOH....Ian is jamming. And making grunting noises..
    JLuvs and Dukie like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

If they removed all the mirrors from the house, Dani would crumble. She'd lose her mind.
    NeverGetGot likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

Oh boy...Dani teaching Joe how to "teach me how to Dougie"
    NeverGetGot likes this.

+ Reply to Thread