+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: 8/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 8/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

It seems like Ian is trying to prepare Frank for possible nomination as a pawn.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Ian is ferociously rocking in the hammock while whispering to himself. Unfortunately I can't hear him. Also, I'm distracted by his preadolescent-girl man boobs.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Regular Tick Tick Bomb Champion NeverGetGot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Ian is ferociously rocking in the hammock while whispering to himself. Unfortunately I can't hear him. Also, I'm distracted by his preadolescent-girl man boobs.
    During the pirate ship endurance challenge, he wore this tight yellow shirt and I felt the exact same way haha
    Shoepie likes this.
    "Do not become a mere recorder of facts, but try to penetrate the mystery of their origin." ~Ivan Pavlov~

The audio in the kitchen is terrible. Can't make out the small talk in there.

Frank and Jenn might be faling for it. It seems like they are starting to believe that Joe is Ian's target this week. Want to say more, but I can't spell the word deluded.
    Punkin likes this.

Hard to tell for sure, but it seems that Frank and Jenn may be settling in with the idea they are the nominees.

Ian and Dan are chatting about high school or college athletics. I can't muster the interest to listen that closely.

Frank and Jenn are back, and still talking about working together. Unfortunately, BB won't stay with them long enough for me to get full sentences from them.

Dan just joined Frank and Jenn.

Frank apparently bought Ian's story about him being safe until next week.

+ Reply to Thread