+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree386Likes

Thread: 8/30 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/30 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Joe and Frank on the bed. Shane, Dani, and Ian on the couch. Dan in his spot on the floor by the bed with Ted. Brit in HoH shower.

Music's being piped in...and trivia.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

Just a reminder to please keep on the topic of what is happening on the feeds at this time.

Thank you
    JustJuls likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

JavaJo.... what did you do with all the posters? *looks around* Its very quiet.... Its making me nervous...

Is this normal for the HOH day? Are the houseguest normally locked down? Locked in? Locked out?

Hellooo.... is anybody out there?

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Yes, the houseguests get locked in the HOH room every eviction day. BB does a run through of the live show with stand ins...they don't want the houseguests to hear so they blast the BB music through the house and keep them on lockdown. Typically eviction day is very boring until after the live show.....so thats one reason why the board is also slow on these days. We get a lot of trivia so there isn't much to comment on.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Britney I noticed has decided to campaign now. It's a very bold strategy to campaign (checks watch) about 6 hours before they vote. A stupid strategy, but a bold one none the less.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Yes, the houseguests get locked in the HOH room every eviction day. BB does a run through of the live show with stand ins...they don't want the houseguests to hear so they blast the BB music through the house and keep them on lockdown. Typically eviction day is very boring until after the live show.....so thats one reason why the board is also slow on these days. We get a lot of trivia so there isn't much to comment on.
    I had no idea about that... Do you get to see the run through and stand ins?

FORT Fanatic

Originally Posted by andee

I should think Brit has a better chance with Shane (as his former coach) than with Dan, although it is a little late now.
    I wonder why she all of a sudden started to fight.

I am gonna say this til I am blue in the face....maybe Brit will feel a little mental telepathy comin' on lolol---
    BRIT---FORGET DAN---get IAN, JOE, AND SHANE to vote Danielle out! Frank cannot play for hoh for 2 weeks---Three against two (Dan and Jenn) for hoh. If it is endurance...Ian and Brit have the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Nope...that's why we get trivia and fish off an on all day. They don't want us to hear it, either.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

No.....we are on trivia.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

What happened to Dani's good ole friend Britney... you know the one who said she doesn't want to campaign against her as she has had her chance to win before?

I know its a game... and she should campaign... I just think its funny... how its OK for Britney to say one thing... and do just the opposite. What that sorta be like... um... lying?
    Personaly I think Brit has been campaining since she got put up, first play shocked as she has never done anything wrong to anyone, then hurt, then get drunk show them how much fun she is, how witty, now she's in the hard vote to save me mode.
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread